CPA?

Letsplayball

Glad it is settled. Hope he understands how to select, work with, manage, and delegate to good assistants. In my experience, one downside to young leadership is their thinking they have all the answers, have to do all the work, make all of the decisions, and take all of the credit.

Hopefully, he will form a good coaching team, and let them build the program working with, not for, him.

Good luck, Ingle, and wishing you every success.

Glad it is settled. Hope he understands how to select, work with, manage, and delegate to good assistants. In my experience, one downside to young leadership is their thinking they have all the answers, have to do all the work, make all of the decisions, and take all of the credit.

Hopefully, he will form a good coaching team, and let them build the program working with, not for, him.

Good luck, Ingle, and wishing you every success.

If Martin is smart, he will beg Ryan McSwain to stay on as Defensive Coordinator. He is a football genius and a key reason that CPA was competitive in all their games despite their talent (size) level.

If Martin is smart, he will beg Ryan McSwain to stay on as Defensive Coordinator. He is a football genius and a key reason that CPA was competitive in all their games despite their talent (size) level.

If McSwain is as good as you all say he is, and if he is a football genius who was already on staff, then why is he not the new head coach......... I doubt Ingle begs anyone to stay. I am sure with his connections he will do just fine without having to beg anyone. I think Ingle will have a really good staff if he is allowed to use his connections. Im not trying to knock McSwain just asking why he wasn't given the chance if he is as good as you say.

If McSwain is as good as you all say he is, and if he is a football genius who was already on staff, then why is he not the new head coach......... I doubt Ingle begs anyone to stay. I am sure with his connections he will do just fine without having to beg anyone. I think Ingle will have a really good staff if he is allowed to use his connections. Im not trying to knock McSwain just asking why he wasn't given the chance if he is as good as you say.

Apparently the CPA administration wanted a named. Why would you hire a coach, who has zero head coaching or coordinator experience and only one year of coaching experience? Seems to me this hire was done to generate publicity to the program. Martin will face the same issues as Matthews faced. However, Matthews was more equipped to handle the situation.

Ask Independence how a season with a 1st year head coach with little or no experience is.

Haven't seen CPA's schedule next year but if it is similar to the last couple of seasons 4-6 or 3-7 is a possibility.

On the day that Coach Matthews was dismissed, a friend of mine who is very close to Coach Matthews told me that would go after a prominent name and Ingle Martin was the name he was hearing.

That was a couple of months ago, so I just wonder if this was the plan all along. If not, then I need to get stock tips from my friend, because he can see into the future.

That being said, I have no doubt that Coach Martin will be a great coach. He has learned from the best and he is great with kids.

Apparently the CPA administration wanted a named. Why would you hire a coach, who has zero head coaching or coordinator experience and only one year of coaching experience? Seems to me this hire was done to generate publicity to the program. Martin will face the same issues as Matthews faced. However, Matthews was more equipped to handle the situation.

Ask Independence how a season with a 1st year head coach with little or no experience is.

Haven't seen CPA's schedule next year but if it is similar to the last couple of seasons 4-6 or 3-7 is a possibility.

Posted this two weeks ago:

Posted 2 weeks ago

"I still say if CPA expects a new coach to come in and have a better record than Mathews had, they are going to have to either go to the DII small division or schedule non-region cupcakes.

Already seen their schedule for next year and they have Lexington Christian, Ky., Goodpasture, Davidson Academy, and Kenwood outside of Region. That is at least 2 really tough games. Add Maplewood, Lipscomb, East Lit,and Pearl Cohn and you have another potential 5-5 season, regardless of the coach."