District 9AA Only

Cleggy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood may beat Sycamore but they are NOT getting plastered! Sycamore has too much pride and play too hard to let that happen. Maplewood will have to earn it because the War Eagles arent going to give them anything but a dog fight. Keep doubting Sycamore, I think they like it better that way. Keep on hatin and we'll keep leaving you with the boo boo face. <_< Hahahaha. WAR EAGLE!

Like i said... boo boo face! <_<

Congrats to Sycamore! Who da thunk the crown jewels of 10AA would turn out to be cubic zirconias? Hahaha. I wouldn't have bet on the War Eagles to have won, but its apparent the War Eagles are on a mission. Again congrats and good luck Thursday. I'll be watching.

Touche, sycamore is overrated

NOBODY from district 9 will come within 20 pts of maplewood and CPA, that includes sycamore,

Survivor is right, district 10 is at a whole different level of competition than district 9. I'm calling a clean sweep in region by district 10 :roflol:

You heard it here folks, UPSET alert: Whites Creek over Sycamore!! I'm calling it and it's gonna happen

Adios until next year. BTW, hope you all enjoy playing Maplewood, hahahaha.

who in their right mind would get behind the war eagles? That's the last thing anybody in district 9 would do. GO PANTHERS ha ha ha ha

I think Sycamore knows darn well how hard it is to play @ Macon. (2 pt win earlier in the year) I'm just telling the War eagle fans to be ready to hang it up after Tuesday's game :roflol:

Hmmm, looks like a pretty good market for crow...so, I'll call ahead, 'cause I don't think the concession company at Vol State normally sells it. Heisman, you probably ought to eat two helpin's...

Nope! Sorry. War Eagle band wagon is full. Try getting on a little earlier next time. lol

Love it! Congrats!!

Hmmm, looks like a pretty good market for crow...so, I'll call ahead, 'cause I don't think the concession company at Vol State normally sells it. Heisman, you probably ought to eat two helpin's...

Love it! Congrats!!

You said it 5-sport, I think everyone under estimated the strength of 9AA. The war eagles may get beat on thursday but it wont be cause they quit or don't work their butts off

Congrats to Sycamore! Who da thunk the crown jewels of 10AA would turn out to be cubic zirconias? Hahaha. I wouldn't have bet on the War Eagles to have won, but its apparent the War Eagles are on a mission. Again congrats and good luck Thursday. I'll be watching.

What am I missing? 10AA has won 4 games in the tourney and 9AA has won 2, both by Sycamore. I posted about 3 weeks ago that Sycamore was a possible Region winner, along with EL, Maplewood, and CPA. That's how it has played out. Too many 9AA fans are riding the Sycamore wagon and claiming 9AA is stronger than it was.

What am I missing? 10AA has won 4 games in the tourney and 9AA has won 2, both by Sycamore. I posted about 3 weeks ago that Sycamore was a possible Region winner, along with EL, Maplewood, and CPA. That's how it has played out. Too many 9AA fans are riding the Sycamore wagon and claiming 9AA is stronger than it was.

Hmm hard to answer so i will ask a question...

Cpa are playing who next in their quest to be state champions?

:)

Edited by kiwidad

Hmm hard to answer so i will ask a question...

Cpa are playing who next in their quest to be state champions?

:)

That's a snappy comeback. How old are you - 10? I never predicted CPA to be state champs, and I never trash talked Sycamore. I posted that Sycamore was a good team capable of winning the region. CPA had a good season, a good team, and should be proud of their efforts.

It's really sad how adults get on here and rub salt in the wounds of a bunch of teenagers who worked hard for months and lose a tough game to end their season. Only one team can win it all, that doesn't mean the rest are bums who should be rediculed. They are hard working, dedicated athletes, and should be proud of their efforts.

Good luck to Sycamore. Actually, I'm pulling for them against EL.

That's a snappy comeback. How old are you - 10? I never predicted CPA to be state champs, and I never trash talked Sycamore. I posted that Sycamore was a good team capable of winning the region. CPA had a good season, a good team, and should be proud of their efforts.

It's really sad how adults get on here and rub salt in the wounds of a bunch of teenagers who worked hard for months and lose a tough game to end their season. Only one team can win it all, that doesn't mean the rest are bums who should be rediculed. They are hard working, dedicated athletes, and should be proud of their efforts.

Good luck to Sycamore. Actually, I'm pulling for them against EL.

I agree mostly, but seriously. You lept into a forum which has been engaging in some ribbing, If you cant take a little light hearted banter, i suggest not posting.