Mr Basketball Thread

CoachT

Wow....Kendall Anthony is having a great senior season, and he has had a nice 4 year run for Liberty. You put him in the class with some great West 10 basketball players. I would certainly disagree. Liberty is winning this year but their team is ok. I watched Lil Ant score 40 against Kedren Johnson and Marshall County but I never left the game thinking he was an all-time west 10 great.....Hands down Tony Delk is the best HS person I've ever seen in person and i've seen plenty

Did you mention how many points Johnson had on Anthony?

Here's the deal

Wes Grace only has a million points a game because no one else gets the ball.

He shoots every time he gets it, same with Trent Boles.

Boles, played better in the region championship game as far as assists and "sharing" the ball.

I don't believe either one of them deserves Mr Basketball.

Sure, neither team can win without these players, but that's no reason for them to receive this award.

only regular season games counts

So you're saying voters should just forget the fact that TWO Mr. Basketball canidates on the SAME team choked, with neither one of them being able to carry there team, therefor being eliminated, while the other scores FORTY points while lifting his team to a sub-state victory?? That makes about as much sense as having a video of a suspect comitting a murder, but not counting it as evidence because it was seized without a warrent.

So you're saying voters should just forget the fact that TWO Mr. Basketball canidates on the SAME team choked, with neither one of them being able to carry there team, therefor being eliminated, while the other scores FORTY points while lifting his team to a sub-state victory?? That makes about as much sense as having a video of a suspect comitting a murder, but not counting it as evidence because it was seized without a warrent.

Ive kept silent on this, but I agree Hughes should top the list.....he has a great supporting cast that deserves the attention of the defense that usually leaves him with good looks.

He had great looks tonight and KNOCKED THEM EVERYONE DOWN....beats anything Ive seen in a while!

Ha you think CA choked? Were you at this game? You can ask anyone who actually saw the game that on any other night had te two teams played any other team they would have both one big. Besides if you watch either one of the Smiths play then you'd understand that while Hughes may have higher point totals he isn't even in the same class...evident by his lack of D1 scholarship