District 14A Tournament

mrbigster

Humboldt has Bradford.Lake Co plays Halls,Union City plays South Fulton and Trenton plays Greenfield.Any upsets brewing?Trenton-Greenfield looks to be the most even game.Will Halls pull off a win?How about South Fulton?I'm hearing rumours from Union City.Not sure if it's true.Heard Stewart may be hurt and also heard Allen broke his hand in a fight with a teammate.Any truth to these rumours?Not much talk on the tournament so thought I'd try to get some posts.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt has Bradford.Lake Co plays Halls,Union City plays South Fulton and Trenton plays Greenfield.Any upsets brewing?Trenton-Greenfield looks to be the most even game.Will Halls pull off a win?How about South Fulton?I'm hearing rumours from Union City.Not sure if it's true.Heard Stewart may be hurt and also heard Allen broke his hand in a fight with a teammate.Any truth to these rumours?Not much talk on the tournament so thought I'd try to get some posts.

I don't see any upset. But i agree Peabody and Grennfeild will be a tight game unless the 3's fall for Peabody. If the 3's don't fall for the Tide it could be a early exit.

Looks like my source was right.The Union city radio station reported that Allen does have a broken hand and is out and that Stewart has a hurt back and was going to miss tonight.Wasn't sure about the rest of the tournament.They also had Halls playing at Humboldt and Bradford at Lake Co which is wrong.Halls is in the Lake Co gym.

Greenfield leads Trenton 25-20 at the half..Cox hits a shot at the buzzer and leads South Fulton 21-18 at the half

Lake Co leads Halls 50-28 at the half

Lake Co leads Halls 76-42 at the end of 3

Lake Co won 92-54.

Greenfield won 58-44

Union City beat South Fulton 52-46

Edited by mrbigster

Falcons win big 92-54 and played with running clock most of 4th quarter. Started strong and were never really threatened. #1 for Halls played lights out in the 1st half and hit almost everything he put up. The Falcons played good D and grabbed 23 steals tonight. Scored 50 points by half. Good job and guaranteed themselves at least 3 more games. Now on to Trenton for a rematch with UC. Playing for a first round home game in the region game will be Friday at 7:30 pm good luck falcons. A big win for Greenfield as well!! They will play Humboldt on Friday at 6:00 pm.