Maryville spring practice

Maryville needs a few receivers to step up. If they do the offense will be unstoppable. All starters except the receivers return. On defense the line will be kinda small but very quick. Miranda returns at linebacker. Look for Trace Fuller and Will Murrin to step up big time. In the defensive backfield Maryville needs someone to replace Romberg. Maryville's biggest loss will be Zack Sharp. With Sharp kicking everyone started from the 20 yard line.

:thumb: I had to chuckle when i read this! :roflol: Maryville is the team to beat in 6A! More then likely Maryville will be your state champion in 6A!!! :flower:

I love Maryville's non-district schedule!

Webb- state champion

Alcoa- state champion

Oak Ridge- lost in Semi-finals to Maryville

If Maryville can get past these three non-district opponents, it should be another great season for the Rebels!

Maryville's first 3 game is like this.

Webb. State Champs 2 years in a row.

Alcoa. State Champs 7 years in a row.

Knox West. 5A semifinalist last year losing to State Champion Columbia 7-0

Plus you have Oak Ridge,Catholic and Farragut. Not easy at all.

Just checking in and look forward to a great season. Stay humble, focused and committed as so many other former Rebels have and nothing but good can come from it. I wonder what time I need to be at Alcoa this year to get my normal 45 yard line seat?

I think Friday by 4:00 should be good.