Maryville spring practice

Ok, not saying none of that is true, not here to argue with you. If all this is true though why is there not slavery anymore? If the south woulda won do you think there would still be slavery? Honest question...There probably wouldnt be for the simple fact that blacks eventually would have revolted. But, would there still be slavery if your good ol southern boy woulda won? Yall need to get over it, the south got whipped..move on..it is all relative anyways

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_the_American_Civil_War

Read all of that and tell me the souths MAIN concern wasn't slavery..notice i said MAIN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_the_American_Civil_War

Read all of that and tell me the souths MAIN concern wasn't slavery..notice i said MAIN

Ha. wikipedia is more tainted than the Northern school teachers that brought on the lies you know as truth now.

Try: http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo-arch.html

Or how about the truths from an African American himself.

H.K. Edgarton southernheritage411.com

or

Walter E. Williams http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/w-williams1.html

But understand I am NEVER saying slavery was right in the South or the North. It is a big black eye on this country. But, my interest is to show that the blame should not be pointed just at the Southern white man that carried the flag of St. Andrews......The Confederate Battle Flag.

Slavery and the un-justice to the African American did not end with the war. During the time of reconstruction of the South, the South was under heavy federal army control. The Southern white man was not allowed to vote. With this the North voted a Tyrant in as President. His name, Grant. One of the first things Grant did......turned to his right hand man Sherman. Sherman was now in charge of the greatest army in the world. A great army honed from years of fighting in the South.

Sherman turned his army west, and rounded up or killed millions of Native Indians. This another big black eye on the country. That Army carried a flag called "Old Glory"

Edited by BCsportsfan

Ha. wikipedia is more tainted than the Northern school teachers that brought on the lies you know as truth now.

Try: http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo-arch.html

Or how about the truths from an African American himself.

H.K. Edgarton southernheritage411.com

or

Walter E. Williams http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/w-williams1.html

But understand I am NEVER saying slavery was right in the South or the North. It is a big black eye on this country. But, my interest is to show that the blame should not be pointed just at the Southern white man that carried the flag of St. Andrews......The Confederate Battle Flag.

Slavery and the un-justice to the African American did not end with the war. During the time of reconstruction of the South, the South was under heavy federal army control. The Southern white man was not allowed to vote. With this the North voted a Tyrant in as President. His name, Grant. One of the first things Grant did......turned to his right hand man Sherman. Sherman was now in charge of the greatest army in the world. A great army honed from years of fighting in the South.

Sherman turned his army west, and rounded up or killed millions of Native Indians. This another big black eye on the country. That Army carried a flag called "Old Glory"

Did I log on to the History Channel by mistake? I thought this thread was about Maryville's spring practice. I appreciate the history lessons but lets get back to football. :thumb:

Fellers hits obveeus Bee Cee nose hiz histree...

Eye noticed aftur reedin' tha Chattanoogie Times footbawl articull yisterdee that GQ give Alcouh sum props.....He sed tha 'Naders..'Was just tougher and in better shape than us'....

Eye haiv two uhgree...

Duz ennybody no whut thay haiv done to git us tuffer and inn bettur shaip this yeer????..... :unsure:

Okie Dokie...baik two footbawl...Hoo will bee tha biggust sirprize on this yeers Mairvul teem....Eye'm heerin' Jay Yoakum....Enny othurs???.... :popcorneater:

Stars,

I predict (and hope) it is Fuller at LB. That group has not been as good as one might expect with all the athletes at MHS. This year's team should be very good. I'll go ahead and say it: If they don't win it will be because of coaching. It's never about our little all americans wearing the uniforms!

How long until the opening kickoff? I understand its a doubleheader night so it should be a packed house.

Okie Dokie...baik two footbawl...Hoo will bee tha biggust sirprize on this yeers Mairvul teem....Eye'm heerin' Jay Yoakum....Enny othurs???.... :popcorneater:

Any chance we will see Jay at receiver? Cody Carroll will help the team at receiver....may not be a surprise to those who saw him as a little reb through freshman ball...tough kid.

Stars,

I predict (and hope) it is Fuller at LB. That group has not been as good as one might expect with all the athletes at MHS. This year's team should be very good. I'll go ahead and say it: If they don't win it will be because of coaching. It's never about our little all americans wearing the uniforms!

How long until the opening kickoff? I understand its a doubleheader night so it should be a packed house.

strongx...Trace ort two be a good 'un.....Along wif Nathan....and probably Will Murrin...we shudd bee purty good thair.... :thumb:

Any chance we will see Jay at receiver? Cody Carroll will help the team at receiver....may not be a surprise to those who saw him as a little reb through freshman ball...tough kid.

82...Eye woodunt bee sirprized two sea Jay and Dalton Curtis both playin' sum WR....Eye've hurd good thangs abowt yung Carroll... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS