South Pittsburg Pirates 2011 Version

OLD PIRATE

LMAO, Roy if you won't Coach Grider to check on that turf then give him a call and tell him about it. I looked up his number in the phone book. It's 837-0206. Please come back on here and let us know what he says about it. Maybe you should just volunteer to give him a generous $100,000 donation toward that $500,000 and get this done for the boys.

I garuntee you that Grider needs to do this. I drove by a couple of months ago and Griders field looked terrible. It was brown and had weeds growing everywhere. If Grider would do this, he could spend more time making these boys workout and get big and strong and not having to mow the field. Grider is also wasting millions of gallons of water a year on this field. That Hargis man said it takes that much water to put on the field. You think im joking but im not.

10 SOUTH PITTSBURG 1A 12 2 0 95.34 138.02

92 JO BYRNS 1A 13 1 0 91.64 114.37

115 GORDONSVILLE 1A 9 3 0 89.29 109.83

121 WAYNE COUNTY 1A 10 2 0 91.95 109.11

143 PERRY COUNTY 1A 11 2 0 87.84 105.12

145 KNOXVILLE GRACE CHRISTIAN 1A 7 3 0 87.77 104.86

158 COLLINWOOD 1A 7 5 0 93.83 101.77

169 HUNTINGDON 1A 5 7 0 97.78 100.13

200 COPPER BASIN 1A 10 2 0 71.91 96.01

209 COALFIELD 1A 10 3 0 85.05 93.70

I was looking in my Hustler yesterday and their was a picture of three of our boys in the weight room. One of the boys had the durn bar on his neck hunched over. What is Grider having these boys do? You do not nock a hole with your neck. These boys need to be pushing this weight with their arms and chest. Grider needs to tell this new coach that this weight program is a bunch of mess. Two of those boys in the picture were just standing and watching. You can not get big and strong just standing around and watching. You think im joking but im not.

I guess it's no real secret who I am. I took that picture. You can take my word for it Roy those boys are lifting those weights every way imaginable and they're getting big and strong. They'll be putting on their helmets and cleats starting Monday and learning plays on that $60,000 field that Vic takes really good care of. Those boys have a good attitude and they're headed for another state championship.

I was reading a article in my Hustler today about this new big boy that Grider has got. It said in my Hustler that this is the biggest boy on the team, but all Grider said was that he would look good getting off the bus. It said in my Hustler that this boys name is D J Roberson. Let me ask you a question. Can this boy make a good side body block? How tall and how big is this boy? I went by that practice field yesterday and today and Grider was not practicing those boys. He has already given them two days in a row off. This is a bunch of mess. If we are taking days off, it will be hard to win another championship. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading a article in my Hustler today about this new big boy that Grider has got. It said in my Hustler that this is the biggest boy on the team, but all Grider said was that he would look good getting off the bus. It said in my Hustler that this boys name is D J Roberson. Let me ask you a question. Can this boy make a good side body block? How tall and how big is this boy? I went by that practice field yesterday and today and Grider was not practicing those boys. He has already given them two days in a row off. This is a bunch of mess. If we are taking days off, it will be hard to win another championship. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, figure us skillet heads has a got great watch dog since yous come to town.. :thumb: