AC vs. CAK

Space3

I've struggled picking a score for this game, but with 24 hours till kick off I'll take my best guess and say CAK 26 AC 21 with CAK's kicker still getting into the groove.

Having said that, I would be thrilled with a 1 point victory over a high caliber opponent like Anderson County.

For the Anderson County fans, come early if you want to get a good seat and have an excellent grilled hamburger. CAK is also known for the home made banana pudding. You will find the CAK families to be very friendly and welcoming. The field and all of the facilities are very nice but as FBD said, it is a small school, so expect limited seating and parking. If I'm not mistaken there will be some pre-game festivities and a nice atmosphere. Make sure you bring the little ones too as CAK has a really nice enclosed playground that is connected to the stadium area right beside the visitor's section.

Here's wishing both teams have an injury free game!

bbq2.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long has it been since CAK won a state championship?

Our program has been around for about 10 years and we have not won a state championship yet. But, this coaching staff hs only been in place for 4 years. And the last two years CAK has only lost to one oponent who has won 7 consecutive state championships.

4 starters returning total, man thats tough. I cant wait for this game. Im so exited for my son and the Mavericks. His 1st varsity start against a top notch opponent like CAK on Thursday night rivalries. Good luck to both teams with no injuries please. May the team with the best secondary win, LOL. AC 23 CAK 17.

HOOK EM'HORNS GO MAVERICKS!!!!!!

Prepextra has CAK 38-35. I am going out on a strong limb with just a little data and say AC 41-31. I still believe the Mavs will score high and believe the defense will hold CAK down to 31. Prepxtra is counting on the field goal kicker to pull CAK through this one. I would like to think AC is not going to leave this in the hand of a field goal kicker. The Mavs have a top quality premium defense coach one of the best and I would not be surprised with less then 31but not sure about the special teams. Good luck to both teams staying 100% injury free and if the Mavs fill the stands the players and coachs will fill the score board.

GO MAVS ALL THE WAY!

Edited by jeopardyperil