Best players EVER to come from your Team.

Don't forget Daniel Kilgore, 4-yr OL starter at Appalachian State, All-Conference player and was selected in the 5th round in the 2011 NFL draft by the 49ers.

Scots50,

How some of Friendsville's All-time Greats?

*The big Evans kid that ended up at Maryville College. What was his name? :rolleyes:

*Shawn Ammons

*Donnie Moore

*Darryl Clabough

*Chuck Sparks

*The Oliver boys

Who are some more? My memory is failing me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scots50,

*The big Evans kid that ended up at Maryville College. What was his name? :rolleyes:

*Shawn Ammons

*Donnie Moore

*Darryl Clabough

*Chuck Sparks

*The Oliver boys

How about:

J D Satterfield

Charles Conley

Terry Bryant

Larry Robinson

Jimmy Palmer

And some skinny kid named Stinnet........

Thanks old friend!

Scots50,

*Shawn Ammons

*Donnie Moore

*Darryl Clabough

*Chuck Sparks

*The Oliver boys

Eye cain't beeleeve Dropsy MackFall wuz knott on yore listus fellers.... :rolleyes:

Eye cain't beeleeve Dropsy MackFall wuz knott on yore listus fellers.... :rolleyes:

Stars,

Maybe not the greatest football player ever top play at FHS ... but Dropsy was certainly the greatest Ford mechanic to ever wear the Blue and White ! Of course, if I recall correctly, I think Scots50 was always partial to Chevys ...

Stars,

Maybe not the greatest football player ever top play at FHS ... but Dropsy was certainly the greatest Ford mechanic to ever wear the Blue and White ! Of course, if I recall correctly, I think Scots50 was always partial to Chevys ...

what about Cole Lail? he was a pretty dang good LB a few years ago for the Govs!

Stars,

Gov-Man...Trew.....Butt hit mite be a toss up betwixst Dropsy and hiz bruthur Ralf..... :thumb:

what about Cole Lail? he was a pretty dang good LB a few years ago for the Govs!

SweetScience,

I was speaking specifically of Friendsville Grads. No question, Cole would be on my WB list ... just hadn't gotten to that yet. Let's see:

Tony "Meathead" Robinson - one of the better rb's in WB history

Jimbo Williams - one of most ferocious hitters I can remember

Junior "Cobb" Tillett -- power runner

Marcus Kenny -- rb ... incredible speed

Walker brothers -- Brad, Darren, & TJ ...three great athletes ... Brad is as fast as anyone I can remember us having.

Josh Lawhon -- old school linebacker ... played with broken fingers, busted nose ... it didn't matter.

Reece McMahan -- arguably the best qb in school history ... I've known very few who had his "will to win" on the field

Doug Dockery -- (think this is correct name ... great db in early years ... played at one of the military academies I believe)

Randall Endsley -- senior rb/db on very first Gov team ... greatest athlete I ever played with ... could do it all (rb on football team/ pg on basketball team / cf on baseball team ... if we had had an ice hockey team, I have no doubt he would have starred)

This is just a few that come into my feeble mind ... I know there are plenty more!

SweetScience,

I was speaking specifically of Friendsville Grads. No question, Cole would be on my WB list ... just hadn't gotten to that yet. Let's see:

Tony "Meathead" Robinson - one of the better rb's in WB history

Jimbo Williams - one of most ferocious hitters I can remember

Junior "Cobb" Tillett -- power runner

Marcus Kenny -- rb ... incredible speed

Walker brothers -- Brad, Darren, & TJ ...three great athletes ... Brad is as fast as anyone I can remember us having.

Josh Lawhon -- old school linebacker ... played with broken fingers, busted nose ... it didn't matter.

Reece McMahan -- arguably the best qb in school history ... I've known very few who had his "will to win" on the field

Doug Dockery -- (think this is correct name ... great db in early years ... played at one of the military academies I believe)

Randall Endsley -- senior rb/db on very first Gov team ... greatest athlete I ever played with ... could do it all (rb on football team/ pg on basketball team / cf on baseball team ... if we had had an ice hockey team, I have no doubt he would have starred)

This is just a few that come into my feeble mind ... I know there are plenty more!

Eye wood like two add tha "Fore Horsemen ov Will-Yum Blunt"....

He could have been on the climbing team. Specifically, stadium light towers. :thumb: