Alcoa @ AE

BCsportsfan

hahaha nice picture hahaha... But 24-7 is considered a blow out but not by Alcoa but AE hahahah I told you peeps don't take AE lightly because of their offense woes... AE came to play tonight and they TCB... Those 3 missed FG's is what killed Alcoa.. why didnt' the coach just run it? But good game Alcoa there's a lot of football left so keep yall heads up but its hard to beat a Roadrunner team at AE!!

Congrats TURTLE! :blush:

I had this dream last night. There was this turtle that kept sneaking up on the Alcoa players and pushing the ball out of their hands. It caused 5 turnovers. :evil: But, the dream started to get better. Alcoa and AE meet again in the playoffs. About the time the game got started, this BIG truck came down the road and flattened the pesky turtle. Alcoa did not have any turnovers and beat the roadrunners big. They went on to win their 8th straight state championship! :thumb:

turtle.jpg:lol:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long will Hambrick and Anthony be out? Koko is already gone for the year so Alcoa's depth chart is wearing down for sure. Congrats to AE on being the more prepared/better football team on this night.

From what Ive heard, Oggs broke his collar bone, Hambrick just sprained his wrist and I havent heard about Anthony but he was posting on Facebook earlier so probably not too bad. Just what Ive heard though.

where was the BIG BAD F5 last night at AE looks and sounds to me its been down graded to a TROPICAL DEPRESSION lol . september 23rd will be one of the best games this year. :thumb:

A tropical depression spawns tornadoes and is much bigger. Not a downgrade. You are thinking of hurricanes. Just saying.

However, there should still be an F5 watch that night, and odds are Rankin will have it set to a warning by kickoff. Just hope Alcoa mends quickly and adjusts as needed.

From what Ive heard, Oggs broke his collar bone, Hambrick just sprained his wrist and I havent heard about Anthony but he was posting on Facebook earlier so probably not too bad. Just what Ive heard though.

If this is the case then Alcoa fans will get to see Peyton Wall run the offense for the rest of this season. Feigler, Cobb, and Tallant each won state titles as starting quarterbacks for their junior and senior campaigns. James lone year as the starter was his senior year. If Wall could get this done as a sophomore then he'd do something that none of those before mentioned guys were forced to do.

Yes I do see Alcoa and AE meeting up again in the playoffs.. It'll be another big game with the same outcome :roflol: haha sorry I had too.. But I didn't know those players got hurt, I hope they recover soon. Good Luck the rest of the season Alcoa and remember don't hang your head on this lost there's alot of football left.

Moving on to AE at Carter now...

Right here! You might as well pile on now while you can. :rolleyes: Alcoa still has 12 championships ans 7 straight! How many does the the lil green men have??? Alcoa's first loss in division since 2003! That's 8 years! Greeneville?....well there's that 10-0 beating Betsy put on the green devils 2 years ago! :roflolk:

Alcoa is STILL the team to beat for 3A state championship! :thumb:

While Greeneville fans have every right to make a few comments about Alcoa’s loss since there were some remarks made our way after the Morristown West loss (not to mention your Betsy comments), I won’t do that. I actually would have preferred that Alcoa not lose to AE. Greeneville looked like a different team last night after the loss to Mo West, so I imagine Alcoa will respond in a similar manner. Regardless of all the talk, it should be a great game when these two teams meet.

If this is the case then Alcoa fans will get to see Peyton Wall run the offense for the rest of this season. Feigler, Cobb, and Tallant each won state titles as starting quarterbacks for their junior and senior campaigns. James lone year as the starter was his senior year. If Wall could get this done as a sophomore then he'd do something that none of those before mentioned guys were forced to do.

Hopefully, (yes Im going to beat that dead horse again) with Wall starting we can open up the offense more. Oggs is a thread with the ball in his hand but not with it leaving his hand. Wall is much more dangerous but I think it was unfair to have him come in down by 14 last night and lead the team back when he doesnt get significant playing time. Assuming Vee and Mu are alright, I might be more excited now then I was to start the season. All pressure is off everyone. All ya gotta do is win.