Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Henry County Patroits

TheCommissioner

I agree with the notion that we are good enough to go deep in the playoffs this year. I also agree that Melrose, Hillsboro, and Maplewood are not the ones to worry about.

But I've also seen enough to realize that anything can happen.

I too agree that Maplewood presents no worries because they compete in the 4A playoff bracket. However..I can promise we will encounter a "test" early if we draw a matchup with the Memphis East Mustangs...at this point..they (and Whitehaven) are the best of the Memphis schools! However..I'm looking for a "test" this week from Springfield and certainly on September 30th when the probable undefeated Northeast Eagles come to town!

Edited by QBClubPrez

I too agree that Maplewood presents no worries because they compete in the 4A playoff bracket. However..I can promise we will encounter a "test" early if we draw a matchup with the Memphis East Mustangs...at this point..they (and Whitehaven) are the best of the Memphis schools! However..I'm looking for a "test" this week from Springfield and certainly on September 30th when the probable undefeated Northeast Eagles come to town!

Thanks for the vote of the confidence Prez. Our varsity should give your JV a good game. I have drank the Red Warrior kool-aid

I realize what classification Maplewood is in...my point is that teams that presented tests for us in the recent past, no longer are threats to us. Gallatin would be a test...we will score 40-50 points on your mighty Memphis East team, so we disagree on them being a test. Very few tests exist, even on the other side of the state. This is our year. We are very, very good, and the state is very down. We will demolish Springfield unless in turns into a crying competition between the two coaching staffs, and NE isn't in our league.

I'm confused. "Theunknown" says to quit predicting us to go to the finals AKA the state championship game. "Red Warrior" says it is not a prediction, "it is a fact". But then he says we won't be tested until round three or four. So which is it? Is it a fact that we will go to the state championship game? Or a fact that we won't be tested until round three or four? I personally believe neither are facts, they are opinions. But I'm just trying to make light of all this.

In all honesty, that is probably most peoples problem w/ RW; he states everything "as fact" as if everything he says is just that instead of his opinion. Its like he is a fortune teller or something. I dont think anybody cares that he feels the way he does its just how he puts it out there. I mean just b/c you say "this is what is going to happen", doesnt make it a fact or true.....

Amen HCFan...I probably haven't posted in over a year, in fact I had to go through the password recovery process in order to post this. I'm sure RW enjoys stirring the drama on here and uses this board as an entertainment venue for himself, because we all know the REAL coaches have not looked past the CURRENT upcoming friday for second. I suppose he was the ONE coach that wasn't superstitious or else he is trying to jinx us. As such an "experienced former coach" we all know he should know better.....maybe he isn't a henry county fan and all this time his posting has been a conspiracy. lol

I don't post very often but I do read all of the comments every day. I am a life long HCHS fan and love me some BIG RED sports. I must make a statement after reading Red Warriors comments. You sir (or madam) are an idiot !!!!! There I feel much better.

I actually appreciate the fact that you are willing to speak your mind...most are too gutless or "politically correct" on here to do so. However, please tell me what exactly it is that you find so idiotic. Is it that I think we are the class of our district? Is it because I am willing to say that we are the class of our district? Is it because I think that we are the class of West Tennessee? Is it because I am willing to say that we are the class of West Tennessee? Is it because I think Hillsboro and Melrose are nothing like they were when they gave us such good games or when they beat us? Is it because I truly think Springfield and NE are not in our league, or because I am willing to say it? Is it because it bothers me when the Springfield coaches cry and moan about things after we repeatedly beat them, instead of taking it and reacting like men? Is it because I say that I know a lot about football? Is it because I tried to tell all of you that Liberty would be no contest...and I was right about it? Is it because I tried to tell all of you that Beech would be no contest...and I was right about it? I love that you called me an idiot...now please explain why.

I don't mind RW and actually enjoy his posts. He doesn't attack anyone or their family but he does speak his mind. In my opinion, these forums are for the back and forth between fans. If everyone just patted each other on the back and used coach speak this board would be boring. This is a message board and if anything another person posts can get you mad or upset you need to look in the mirror. That was my .02 cents like anyone cares.

As far as this weeks game goes I expect a good game with HC pulling away in the 2nd half. It was close last year and I expect HC to remember that and not take Springfield lightly.

I don't mind RW and actually enjoy his posts. He doesn't attack anyone or their family but he does speak his mind. In my opinion, these forums are for the back and forth between fans. If everyone just patted each other on the back and used coach speak this board would be boring. This is a message board and if anything another person posts can get you mad or upset you need to look in the mirror. That was my .02 cents like anyone cares.

As far as this weeks game goes I expect a good game with HC pulling away in the 2nd half. It was close last year and I expect HC to remember that and not take Springfield lightly.

Be careful...if you admit to actually enjoying my posts, you will be DESPISED like me...Lol. I do NOT expect a good game, unless HC sustains injuries to several key players simultaneously, or if we just come out flat. Even if both occur, we win this one...if the circumstances are normal, look for the following to occur: 1)HC will outscore Springfield in EVERY quarter 2)Springfield will score seven points MAXIMUM 3)HC should win by a spread of 28-35 points 4)The Springfield coaching staff (at least three of them) will cry and wimper like newborns at the conclusion of this spanking!

I think everyone but the warrior are idiots, Henry County would beat springfield 4 out of 5 meetings, , a series, In no way does Springfield beat HC in a series, nor does anyone else in this district beat HC in a 5 game series, most would lose 5 out of 5, HC is the class of the district and swarm, to be tested or to play bad is not the same as not being better than. The Patriots should compete for the title but may lose in the first round to a lesser opponent, not because they are better but they may be better that night.