GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

First of all, nothing but respect to Alcoa. You guys have way too many championships for anyone to down your team. Plus, we still have to go there next year. I have no doubt you will get it going and win another 3A championship. Good luck the rest of the way.

Greeneville just played great tonight. The new offensive look was great. I think we have found our offense for the rest of the season. The offensive line was outstanding tonight. The defense was good as usual. Expect big things if they continue to play like that.

First of all, I just wanted to say how impressed I was with how respectful the Alcoa team and their fans were at the game. It was a great atmosphere. Those boys had a lot of composure out on the field. I will be rooting for your team to take another 3A Gold Ball ! Good luck the rest of the season. and way to go BIG GREENE ...

Greeneville is the Real Deal!!! Not even Maryville put that much on Alcoa! The Devils Roll on to another State Title! Based on this performance they may be better than my Rebels!

Congrats to Greeneville ..... oldhick , every game is different , and Maryville got Alcoa at a lot more full strength ..... Maryville loses enough of these Imaginary games in the IFL ( Imaginary Football League ) without our own guys throwing Quarles under the bus in this league that he's absolutely awful in !! :roflol:

Btw ... I am just joking around with you Oldhick , don't want to feel the wrath of my fanclub on here .. lol

Edited by pepvol

First of all, nothing but respect to Alcoa. You guys have way too many championships for anyone to down your team. Plus, we still have to go there next year. I have no doubt you will get it going and win another 3A championship. Good luck the rest of the way.

Greeneville just played great tonight. The new offensive look was great. I think we have found our offense for the rest of the season. The offensive line was outstanding tonight. The defense was good as usual. Expect big things if they continue to play like that.

Congrats Devils on the win...cant win without O-D Lines..