Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

You could leave out the "pretty" part. I think I've seen you before.. :roflol:I think that's why you got them whiskers, to cover up some ugly.

Classless...........I don't know.....maybe a low down, rotten, no good for nothing scroundrel that will sure stir the pot...........even without a horse in the race. You coming tomorrow nite? If you are, you probably already got a hole cut in the fence somewhere. I decided something.........your going for that Zack Brown look right?

Don't hold anything back.

Not that this question really matters, but, yes DOS does attend other sports. I've seen him courtside

at basketball games I attended. Regardless, he's still DOS over each sport.

Debate will likely not end anytime soon. Let it drop, move on.

JMHO

With all kidding and sparing aside, this has the potential to be a very good football game. MC has a very good QB thet can run the offense, throw the football and can run the football. MC's defense ia physical and gets to the ball. The FB is a good football player along with the two big receivers who can catch the ball and being so big can pick up extra yards. MC will go tot to toe splits and use the deception of their offense to grind out the yards. On the other hand, the Owls have a big OL that seems to be getting better each game. Along with size, three to four backs can run the football. Last week 3 backs had over 100 yards rushing. The QB can run the ball or throw the ball as well. Defense has been solid for the Owls this year. Mistakes dwill decide this game. May the best team win and all you MC fans be careful coming to the Hole and also your trip back home. :thumb:

If the field is wet which team gains the most advantage ? :popcorneater:

GO OWLS

In year's past I would think because SC threw ball a lot more that it would for sure be SC, but not so sure this year who it would affect more.

I guess whichever team resorts back to the fundamentals that they have been taught will be less affected.

Edited by I Love HS Football

:popcorneater: It's time for Mr. Maconrulz to bump in and make an announcement. Listen up close folks! This will be a great night for football as the first day of fall is upon us now. I believe last week was an emotional game due to circumstances, but on that note I believe the Tigers are going to come out full speed and ready to place some numbers on the scoreboard. The "mites" will have their hands ful as the Tigers ruffle some feathers tonight :roflol: . The tigers have been working hard in practice and are focused on the major mistakes from previous games this year and if they play like they have been practicing then Macon will pull out a big W. Looks like the hole may be a little swampy tonight, but I expect a great atmosphere for a good game of football. Go Tigers, come out blazing and everything will fall in place. Geo you will be in our thoughts tonight and I may even bring you back a giant owl burger :roflol:

I predict the Tigers win 32-24. :ph34r: I may even stop in Brenda's and order some owl burgers because after last year we all know they taste like chicken! yum Go Tigers.

Edited by Maconrulz

GO OWLS

Normally it would be the team with the better defense. Usually a wet field means a wet ball and it becomes a lot harder for the teams to hold on to the ball and catch the ball. Macon relies heavily on their potent offense, and if their offense is slowed down any it will make it really hard for them because their defense isn't really built to stop anyone. SC can afford to have some trouble on offense because they have a good enough defense to keep them in games, MC does not!

GO OWLS

Because the "Hole" is located in a low lying area, drainage goes straight to the field. Extreme work has been done on the field to correct this problem. It has been corrected and the field drains very good. The rain is supposed to move out today and if we can get a few hours of sunshine this afternoon, I see no problem with playing conditions. As to which team has the advantage on a damp field, I don't really see either team gaining advantage. As I said earlier, the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. Both schools have good teams and a lot of respect for their program. I look for an all out effort by both teams.