TSSAA visits Signal Mtn

Rabble Rouser

i made that statement in relation to open enrollment policies, not signal or perry's situations. but thanks for playing. thumb[1].gif

Quite ironic that P.C. and Signal were punished for exactly the same infraction,yet you've taken a point of view polar opposite from one another.Both schools had penaltys handed down regarding enrollment of player(s) from outside their zones,same "situations".The bull always looks meaner when you're on the same side of the fence.

Quite ironic that P.C. and Signal were punished for exactly the same infraction,yet you've taken a point of view polar opposite from one another.Both schools had penaltys handed down regarding enrollment of player(s) from outside their zones,same "situations".The bull always looks meaner when you're on the same side of the fence.

clarify this statement, its a great analogy, but it doesn't make any sense in this situation. also, i've never said any team was guilty or innocent, i just like to tap my feet to the music. rolleyes.gif

So I guess after tonight this means that Sig Mtn is OFFICIALLY on paper according to the TSSAA 0 and 2.

I garuntee you that Childress man is not taking it easy on this Price mans team. That Childress man already took it easy on those Perry County boys and I knew the next team he caught cheating would get in big trouble. This McClendon boy was not listed in my Murphy Fair book or the memo Murphy sent to me for boys to add to my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that Childress man is not taking it easy on this Price mans team. That Childress man already took it easy on those Perry County boys and I knew the next team he caught cheating would get in big trouble. This McClendon boy was not listed in my Murphy Fair book or the memo Murphy sent to me for boys to add to my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

roy, are there any boys playing for that grider man that he didn't write down on his survey for murphy fair?

clarify this statement, its a great analogy, but it doesn't make any sense in this situation. also, i've never said any team was guilty or innocent, i just like to tap my feet to the music. rolleyes.gif

To clairify,you seemed amused when P.C."went on the carpet",when Signal faced the same situation,it didn't sit too well.Different sides of the fence,thus the "bull"refrence.I'll agree that guilt or innocence is in a grey area somewhat in both cases,but when tapping your feet,be careful that you're not in the mens room(you know what they say about that!).

roy, are there any boys playing for that grider man that he didn't write down on his survey for murphy fair?

All of Griders players are listed in my Murphy Fair book that I know of. That Creasy man better double check in his Murphy Fair book and make sure all of his boys are eligible. I garuntee you if that Childress man finds another school cheating, he will probably make all the boys clean out their lockers and that will be it for their season. You think im joking but im not.