(1A) AP Poll Oct. 10th

theGURU

I remember this type of bantar coming from the Lewis County fans in 2003 when they thought they had a championship caliber (2A) team. Huntingdon was over-rated, hadn't played anybody, shouldn't even waste their time making the journey to Lewis County. If I remember correctly the mercy rule took effect early in the 3rd quarter. Huntingdon went on to win a sqeaker against Milan in the Semis and then dominate David Lipscomb in the championship game.

All that is irrelevant in 2011, I'm just saying it's really hard to judge how good a team is unless they play the same teams. So, instead of going ahead and booking your rooms in Cookville, lets play the games first. I'm not going to say Huntingdon is any better than PC or WC, I'll wait and make my judgement on that IF we get the pleasure of playing them in the playoffs. (Although Huntingdon did scrimmage PC, and they have alot of talent, I just don't make it a habit of basing anything off of a glorified practice)

I don't even see the point in having a ranking system in High School sports. Maybe its just to fire the players and coachs up, and give people something to argue about on Coach T.

I remember this type of bantar coming from the Lewis County fans in 2003 when they thought they had a championship caliber (2A) team. Huntingdon was over-rated, hadn't played anybody, shouldn't even waste their time making the journey to Lewis County. If I remember correctly the mercy rule took effect early in the 3rd quarter. Huntingdon went on to win a sqeaker against Milan in the Semis and then dominate David Lipscomb in the championship game.

All that is irrelevant in 2011, I'm just saying it's really hard to judge how good a team is unless they play the same teams. So, instead of going ahead and booking your rooms in Cookville, lets play the games first. I'm not going to say Huntingdon is any better than PC or WC, I'll wait and make my judgement on that IF we get the pleasure of playing them in the playoffs. (Although Huntingdon did scrimmage PC, and they have alot of talent, I just don't make it a habit of basing anything off of a glorified practice)

I don't even see the point in having a ranking system in High School sports. Maybe its just to fire the players and coachs up, and give people something to argue about on Coach T.

AMEN!!! GOOD POST

Let me ask you a question. Didnt that Childress man bust those Perry County boys two weeks ago for playing with illegal players from Henry County? I garuntee you he did. That is why those Perry County boys had to take away 3 wins. That Childress man caught those that Price man the next week and make him take away 6 wins and miss the durn playoffs. Your lucky that Childress man didnt make those Perry County boys miss the playoffs like he did that Price man. You think im joking but im not.

i agree roy. there are people who go through a lot financially and emotionally to get their kid into a different school and they do it the right way. legally. i have no sympathy for pc and sm coaches, players or parents who have tried to cheat to win. pc should have been hit a lot harder. those coaches knew the kids were inelligable. the coaches should be punished too. win you do things like this to win you disgrace your school, your community and your region. it would be fitting for pc to get knocked out in first round for what they have done. and all of it's a shame because both teams would have been very good without cheating. just my opinion and yes i know what opinions are like.

i agree roy. there are people who go through a lot financially and emotionally to get their kid into a different school and they do it the right way. legally. i have no sympathy for pc and sm coaches, players or parents who have tried to cheat to win. pc should have been hit a lot harder. those coaches knew the kids were inelligable. the coaches should be punished too. win you do things like this to win you disgrace your school, your community and your region. it would be fitting for pc to get knocked out in first round for what they have done. and all of it's a shame because both teams would have been very good without cheating. just my opinion and yes i know what opinions are like.

The PC coaches and the two players themselves DID NOT know they were ineligible. But that doesn't matter I guess, as long it could help SP win another Gold Ball huh? Has SP gotten this kind of help in the past?

The PC coaches and the two players themselves DID NOT know they were ineligible. But that doesn't matter I guess, as long it could help SP win another Gold Ball huh? Has SP gotten this kind of help in the past?

I

wouldn't waste my time Cougar. When we say that we had no idea they were ineligible its like our words are falling upon deaf ears.

This is a bunch of mess. That coach tried to sneak one past that Childress man and the TSAA and he got caught. That Childress man took it easy on those Perry County boys, but I told everybody if he caught another team cheating he would come down on them hard and he did to Signal Mountain. Instead of just taking away three wins from them like he did Perry County, he took away six wins and made that Price man miss the playoffs. I garuntee you that Childress man will be watching those Perry County boys real close now. You think im joking but im not.