Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

True. Because most of us with open enrollment policies make sure all our T's are crossed and I's are dotted when we get transfers so that our enemies can't turn us in!

so you're saying that the margin of error for all ooz players paper work in marion county is 0.00%? my God, that is without a doubt got to be a statistical anomaly. that not only, is there a state government funded program/facility, in tennessee, that operates completely flawlessly, but that there are two of them, because i'm certain greenevilles is operating at an even higher level of efficiency with barb behind the curtain. roflolk.gif

I am wondering if SM is assuming that because they didn't submit a hardship waiver request to the TSSAA that others don't.

Okay from the front of the class to back in one post. Only this time go to the back and sit in the corner with this little cap on... You just read (I know comprehension is difficult for you) that the SD coach said they do the same thing. So we're not assuming anything and we know of plenty of other schools using the same interpretation as us.

so you're saying that the margin of error for all ooz players paper work in marion county is 0.00%? my God, that is without a doubt got to be a statistical anomaly. that not only, is there a state government funded program/facility, in tennessee, that operates completely flawlessly, but that there are two of them, because i'm certain greenevilles is operating at an even higher level of efficiency with barb behind the curtain. roflolk.gif

Don't let him fool you it's only 0.00% because they don't have people transferring in that play sports they are all transferring out to find a team. I would say South Pitts margin for error is much greater. :roflol:

Edited by smeagle1

When will folks realize that playing sports is a privilege and not a right. I'm sure there are many kids playing sports under a hardship waiver that are illegal, but considered legal because they haven't been challenged or reported. An example, if a kid wants to take an engineering class at Soddy Daisy, then he should enroll there as a 9th grader. Don't wait until the kid has grown to 6'4", weighs 250 lbs and runs a 4.4 40 and is a jr or senior in high school and then expects to be automatically eligible to play sports. The TSSAA rule states you can do that after you sit out 12 months. The schools, parents and coaches are compromising the kid, not the TSSAA.

You get an "F" for not reading Smeagle1's little article.. if the appeal is upheld the handbook will need to be rewritten to reflect the new ruling.

it won't "need" to be, because a new precedence will be set by the ruling. although you can say it "will" be because the t$$aa will want to re word the same rule to see fit to how they originally conceived it.

Guys I was watching FOX 61 tonight "The Fifth Quarter" it came on at 10:30. They were talking about the SM situation and had an interview with Childress. The entire interview can be viewed (listened too) on FOX 61 website. Now from what I got out of it you guys are totally on the wrong issue. Childress said rumors had pointed TSSAA at SM because of a assistant coach from LFO had recently took a job at SM and had RECRUITED (he actually said) the kid in question. The part of the interview I heard, mentioned absolutely nothing about what you guys are talking about, TSSAA main focus seemed to be on the recruitment of this kid by an ex-LFO assistant. With everything you guys are argueing answer me one question- If the kid played all year at LFO I would not think it would matter because that is not a TSSAA school and they would have no jurisdiction over the athletes of a Georgia school and as that goes this would have been the first athletic record he would have had with SM in the state of Tennessee. RIGHT OR WRONG Not sure the that SM wants to stir much more up because it sounded like TSSAA gave a minor reason but has much more behind it not to mention he was asked about TSSAA looking into more than this one case both present and past.

Guys I was watching FOX 61 tonight "The Fifth Quarter" it came on at 10:30. They were talking about the SM situation and had an interview with Childress. The entire interview can be viewed (listened too) on FOX 61 website. Now from what I got out of it you guys are totally on the wrong issue. Childress said rumors had pointed TSSAA at SM because of a assistant coach from LFO had recently took a job at SM and had RECRUITED (he actually said) the kid in question. The part of the interview I heard, mentioned absolutely nothing about what you guys are talking about, TSSAA main focus seemed to be on the recruitment of this kid by an ex-LFO assistant. With everything you guys are argueing answer me one question- If the kid played all year at LFO I would not think it would matter because that is not a TSSAA school and they would have no jurisdiction over the athletes of a Georgia school and as that goes this would have been the first athletic record he would have had with SM in the state of Tennessee. RIGHT OR WRONG Not sure the that SM wants to stir much more up because it sounded like TSSAA gave a minor reason but has much more behind it not to mention he was asked about TSSAA looking into more than this one case both present and past.

Seem s to be a LFO thing..........seen it before!!!