White House @ Smith County

glover

The Blue Devils will come out Thursday night and whip the snot out of SC. You will see and then believe in the power of BDP! (Gosh, I feel like a poet). Finally got offense clickin good and off to a fast start last night against MC. Expect more of the same against the OWLS. Scurlock will be hit hard and often. Manning won't make it past the 2nd line of the Devil D. We're gonna run it down their throats! 38-14.

While funny reading..In reality Smith County has a heckuva O line and good runners. WH will struggle on D and SC's D will neutralize the speed of #9 and #8. And I dont think WH will throw on SC like they did to MC. Never the less, should be a good game as WH fans travel well and they are a good program with a winning tradition. It is in the Hole so Smith County should win by a couple of scores.

The Blue Devils will come out Thursday night and whip the snot out of SC. You will see and then believe in the power of BDP! (Gosh, I feel like a poet). Finally got offense clickin good and off to a fast start last night against MC. Expect more of the same against the OWLS. Scurlock will be hit hard and often. Manning won't make it past the 2nd line of the Devil D. We're gonna run it down their throats! 38-14.

Yeah...we know. We would just forfeit to avoid the embarrassment...but Murphy in coming to town...so I guess we have to play it. We are small...but we are slow. Maybe we can make it respectable for my tv30 audience. <_<

Guest Termite

Goodpasture and Beech truly beat us, but LA did not. They are a pretty good football team, but white house was a good two scores better than they were. BDP is a good diease to have, you just don't understand it because you don't have it.

I had to double check, and somebody's confused. I wasn't there, but everything I've heard and read, LA won 21-14. If the other team scored more points, I'm pretty sure you got beat.

If WH was a good 2 scores better than LA, what the heck were they saving them for?? Afraid of using them all up?? .

About that diease you have.....what is it ...BDP?? Your right I don't understand it, and never had it . I hear a Dr. can give you a little penicillin and it will clear up. You might want to start using a little protection. :roflol:

I had to double check, and somebody's confused. I wasn't there, but everything I've heard and read, LA won 21-14. If the other team scored more points, I'm pretty sure you got beat.

If WH was a good 2 scores better than LA, what the heck were they saving them for?? Afraid of using them all up?? .

About that diease you have.....what is it ...BDP?? Your right I don't understand it, and never had it . I hear a Dr. can give you a little penicillin and it will clear up. You might want to start using a little protection. :roflol:

What does BDP stand for?

Beat

Down

Probable

What positions do they play and how many games were they out?

May need some help from pitchfork but I know McEwen missed with Beech game and we had three OL out against Livingston. I know for a fact that WH loves to play players both ways so I don't know which of those 3 OL play on the DL. Regardless, these hurt players are back and it makes a huge difference for BDP. Smith County a good football and really good at home. White House will have to play a great game to get the W but it can be done...saving my prediction for Thursday morning!!