Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

The only reason they sent you to the Bloody Bucket was because of the Blue and white G cap you had on.

You don't have to wait to see them facial expressions.........get in front of a mirror.........think back a couple of months.........picture SC #4 rolling out to the right..........picture SC #3 making a catch about helmet high just past the right hash, inside the goal line in the 2nd OT...............Yelp........there it is. There's that facial expression your looking for.:roflol:

I'm picturing them expressions myself..........your right again ..........priceless.

Im in front of the mirror right now ladybug and your right my expression says it all :roflol: picture this oh great wise one...pearl cohn had nothing tonight...they were pitiful...the refs did all they could to hand you the game and the number 1 ranked team in the state choked on it baby...like i said OVER RATED !!! Come on out to the bucket, the beer is on chuckles :thumb:

PC capitalized off turnovers. It was a good, hard hitting game by both teams. Any of you can say what you want to about a 10-0 0wl team and a 5-5 Pearl Cohn team but the fact of the matter is these two teams are excellent 3A teams. Haters gonna Hate. At least it gives you all a forum to post your ignorance.

Good Luck Firebirds!! Hope you all get to Cookeville in 4 weeks.