7AAA vs Maryville

SCBisondad

to be honest i dont get into tough district and all that stuff like a lot of folks do but in defense every team got put out by a #1 seed and each game was competitve our 5th place team took a 1st place team to OT and siegel was on the 1 yard line with 2 shots against a #1 seed and oakland played that same #1 seed tight last week and then we beat blackman...

but like i said before district rankings is a bunch of junk what matters is the playoffs and state championship games and last time i checked maryville is still defending champ

I wonder if this is the same guy that called the Wildcats a "cupcake" last year?

It's late, he'll sleep it off :roflol:

I am not that guy. I thought Oak Ridge would beat Riverdale last year. My point is simply this: I grew up in East Tennessee and now live in Murfreesboro and every year the knoxville area teams get first and second rounds matchups with East TN teams and we all know how "tough" those matchups tend to be. In the end, there is only one champion. There are currently three east teams, three mid-state teams and two west teams left. Good luck to all.