South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

Ret. Col Harl "Chief" Miller created the SPHS "Field of Dreams" and will always be remembered.

As for the pep rally, if you have kids you better be big on it...besides we all need to get fired up and make sure everyone goes. We need an exceptionally big turnout, GB team at their home will be fired up.

Grider better not be worrying about a durn pep rally. Grider better be practicing our boys real hard so they will know the plays that Ridge man is going to be running tomorrow night. This Seymour boy is real good and if we are underestimating him, we might get beat. You think im joking but im not.

Grider better not be worrying about a durn pep rally. Grider better be practicing our boys real hard so they will know the plays that Ridge man is going to be running tomorrow night. This Seymour boy is real good and if we are underestimating him, we might get beat. You think im joking but im not.

Did Grider say anything on WEPG about a bus? Edited by pegleg

Our boys have got to be fired up! I seen em out there brawlin a couple day ago when I swung by practice

I couldn't make out the numbers of the boys but they are defiantly pumped up!! No worries about them not being ready they are so ready those coaches are having a tough time keeping them off each other! Daddy better bring some extra fudge rounds it's gonna get nasty! People think I'm kidding but I'm serious!

Who was that receiver in 1992?

Some of the receivers that year.

Brock Johnson(#86), Sr. My guess is this is who their thinking of.

Marcus Satterfield(#5), Jr. Was the QB the next year.

Andy Millsaps(#15), Sr.

J.J. Cope(#7), Jr. Believe he was out with a torn ACL by that point in the year.

Tommy Presnell(#84), Sr.

Heard SP had a great pep rally & the Pirates are ready to play!! Sorry Roy re: pep rally. Go P!!!

That Ridge man said “We have been able to get four more days of practice in toward them mainly than they have got in toward us. That is another advantage that swings our way.†I actually think they think they can beat us. Good mindset to have. However, I disagree with the fact he said they will have way more fans than us.