FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

First of all, I am from Gordonsville, not Trousdale so get your facts straight before you say this. I was at the Gordonsville/Friendship game and saw the hit on #5. Very questionable and away from the play. Anyone who brings up and brags on a hit that sends a young man to the Hospital after being motionless on the field for several minutes is as classless as it gets. Have fun with basketball after Friday night on the Creekbank.

Get your facts straight, I'm a Cosby Eagle and we are already getting ready for basketball after losing to Oneida Friday night. I didn't approve of that guy bragging on the hit, just pointing out that there are classless folks of every program. Maybe you guys will be prepping for hoops as well if you start dreaming of South Pitt and overlook Nashville Christian.

Get your facts straight, I'm a Cosby Eagle and we are already getting ready for basketball after losing to Oneida Friday night. I didn't approve of that guy bragging on the hit, just pointing out that there are classless folks of every program. Maybe you guys will be prepping for hoops as well if you start dreaming of South Pitt and overlook Nashville Christian.

Your the one who thought I or my team had something to do with a chicken. I had no clue someone from Cosby would be on this board so that is my bad. As far as overlooking Nashville Christian, we aren't. We know what we have to do. And in regards to South Pitt, we are not dreaming about them. We have been preparing for them since last November. If you want to see a good football game with a great atmosphere we would love to have you at Turney Ford Field for the Semi Finals. Good luck in Basketball this season.

Your the one who thought I or my team had something to do with a chicken. I had no clue someone from Cosby would be on this board so that is my bad. As far as overlooking Nashville Christian, we aren't. We know what we have to do. And in regards to South Pitt, we are not dreaming about them. We have been preparing for them since last November. If you want to see a good football game with a great atmosphere we would love to have you at Turney Ford Field for the Semi Finals. Good luck in Basketball this season.

Might have to take you up on that invite as I live in Middle Tennessee now. I called the NCS upset of Moore County last week, missed the final score by 3 points. I'll be back later in the week with my take on the NCS-Gordonsville game.

OK, once again the big game is approaching and I was hoping for some good-natured ribbing on here, but as usual it's turned NASTY. I'm shocked that anyone, especially if they are a parent or former player, could brag about sending a kid to the hospital. Totally without class. Also to specifically mention sending a particular kid to the sideline is in the same classless category. Although TC has had some incidents happen at the Creekbank, don't recall any of the afore mentioned events involving on-the-field players. Fans can ruin a lot of things and the coaches and team can't do anything about that. Every school has unruly fans. Come on, man!!!!!! Let's keep this about the game and not about pointing out kids. Never want to see any kid get hurt.

By the way, Snoball, i see you still got the spunk you used to have. Keep it going!!!!

If thats the case then want you have to bring $20 slimshady? You drive a truck with Sumner Co. tags dont you?

Negative...I live in a high rise in downtown Hartsville. My tags say Trousdale thumb[1].gif I do spend about 8 hrs a day up your way though. I live close enough to the creekbank i just walk to the games. hungry.gif I'd bet your tags say Macon...roflol.gif

Negative...I live in a high rise in downtown Hartsville. My tags say Trousdale thumb[1].gif I do spend about 8 hrs a day up your way though. I live close enough to the creekbank i just walk to the games. hungry.gif I'd bet your tags say Macon...roflol.gif

Did they make condos out of those old tobacco warehouses down there? These would be the closest thing to high rises I'v seen around inner city Hartsville like your describing. Dont worry slimshady, I'm pulling for Hartsville in this one. I dont like private schools anymore than ya'll. Unfortunately we have to battle 1 in our district to make the playoffs every year as well.

Did they make condos out of those old tobacco warehouses down there? These would be the closest thing to high rises I'v seen around inner city Hartsville like your describing. Dont worry slimshady, I'm pulling for Hartsville in this one. I dont like private schools anymore than ya'll. Unfortunately we have to battle 1 in our district to make the playoffs every year as well.

The Goat sez: LOL at Westmoreland battling to make the playoffs! :popcorneater: