CPA @ Goodpasture

DANR

As for the game I'm picking Goodpasture to win 28-14 in a tight battle. Pearl-Cohn & Maplewood don't have Keenan Reynolds at quarterback so saying that they are better than Goodpasture offensively is way off. Both of those teams are more athletically than Goodpasture defensively but not better offensively.

wait a sec ...that might be true ...then again it may not be true any how ..im taking our district mates CPA in this one ...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a sec ...that might be true ...then again it may not be true any how ..im taking our district mates CPA in this one ...

I guess the question is who you think will win, not who you want to win. With that said, I agree with Howdoitknow2. I always pull for District 10, but I believe GP has the edge in this match-up. I'll say it will be a hard fought battle with GP winning 28-21.

This might be the year for GP to go all the way. (Either no Alcoa, or a weaker Alcoa.) However, they'll have a tough road to get there maybe defeating CPA => Pearl-Cohn => Fairview/Milan => CAK/Alcoa. It won't be easy.

As for the game I'm picking Goodpasture to win 28-14 in a tight battle. Pearl-Cohn & Maplewood don't have Keenan Reynolds at quarterback so saying that they are better than Goodpasture offensively is way off. Both of those teams are more athletically than Goodpasture defensively but not better offensively.

GP has a better passing game than PC and Maplewood, but that doesn't make them better offensively. PC and Maplewood's running game is better than GP's. CPA's pass defense is the best GP has seen this year, including the game CPA beat them and held them to 14. GP's passing game has been very good, but they have played teams, for the most part, who couldn't defend the pass, so they have scored a lot on those teams.

Reynolds won't throw at will against CPA like he has against weaker teams. He will complete passes, but I also think if GP can't run, he will take some sacks and throw some int's. Just my analysis - we will see.

Wow! that sounds like a good one. Who appears to have the upper hand? Is Wharton playing well for CPA?

CPA scored first on a 5 yard run by Williams. Goodpasture got 2 touchdown runs from Reynolds. One PAT was blocked and another two-point conversion was unsuccessful. CPA scored on the last play of the half by throwing a 55 yard touchdown pass to Cranford. CPA also missed a 37 yard field goal in the half.

Good one going on in Madison. Both teams playing well on D. Each team has given up one long pass play. Missed extra points have been the difference. CPA has a stopped GP in the passing game, other than a long play, that was tipped.

Comes downs to who wants it more. Definatly a momentum changer at half with the long td pass.