Chattanooga Basketball....... who?

bbsdad99

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ridge beat Howard the other night, looks like the AA district over there is wide open with Tyner the favorite.

AA is definitely wide open, Indian. Sometimes December games can be "fools gold". I was impressed with E. Ridge when played them the other night. Things should be interesting beginning in January! I know tomorrow night will be big...we've got Brainerd at home!

Im gonna jump out there and say once this young Howard team learns how to play together they will win this district>>>if #10 doesnt shoot them out of the ball games like he did in all of their 3 losses>>>All Howard has to do is learn to cut down turnovers and get the ball in the post to the 6'8'" Junior>>>or their 6'6" freshman...and we can simply do that by benching #10

The Best of Preps at CSAS beginning Wednesday, 12/21/2011:

4:00pm Red Bank vs CSAS

5:30pm Baylor vs Notre Dame

7:00pm McCallie vs Cleveland

8:30pm Ooltewah vs Tyner

The best matches of the night being the last two...they are on opposite sides of the bracket!

GO "RAMS"!!!

These games will be fun to watch. Does anyone else think the brackets are a bit lopsided? Tyner, Ooltewah, McCallie and Cleveland seem to be among the best in the city yet they are all in the same bracket? Should be an exciting tournament as ND is playing well right now and Baylor is finding their groove.

These games will be fun to watch. Does anyone else think the brackets are a bit lopsided? Tyner, Ooltewah, McCallie and Cleveland seem to be among the best in the city yet they are all in the same bracket? Should be an exciting tournament as ND is playing well right now and Baylor is finding their groove.

Baylor, N.Dame, Ooltewah, Tyner on one side and CSAS, R.Bank, Cleveland, McCallie are on the other side of the bracket. It seems as though these should have been the semi-final games but that is the way they have been setup!

Baylor, N.Dame, Ooltewah, Tyner on one side and CSAS, R.Bank, Cleveland, McCallie are on the other side of the bracket. It seems as though these should have been the semi-final games but that is the way they have been setup!

Ramfan, are you sure that Tyner,Ooltewah, McCallie and Cleveland aren't in the same bracket? If not, your alignment seems better, but somehow that isn't what I've heard from the newspaper.

The brackets are wacky!! The best 4 teams all with winning records are on the same side (Ooltewah/Tyner/McCallie/Cleveland. The other side is Red Bank/CSAS/Baylor/Notre Dame. I wonder who drew up theses brackets? Could it have been the host school??

The brackets are wacky!! The best 4 teams all with winning records are on the same side (Ooltewah/Tyner/McCallie/Cleveland. The other side is Red Bank/CSAS/Baylor/Notre Dame. I wonder who drew up theses brackets? Could it have been the host school??

Of course they did! One of the "perks" of hosting is getting to put yourself in the best position possible to catch a team off guard- despite a losing record. CSAS should excuse themselves from the tourney.

Ramfan, are you sure that Tyner,Ooltewah, McCallie and Cleveland aren't in the same bracket? If not, your alignment seems better, but somehow that isn't what I've heard from the newspaper.

I'm pretty sure the brackets are set the way I stated previously. Just looking at the times you would think that the stronger teams are in the same bracket. Unless Coach Dragoo made a change at the last minute, the last I saw showed Tyner/Ooltewah and McCallie/Cleveland in opposite brackets. I know the Free-Press said they were in the same bracket but it doesn't matter. Whatever will be, will be!!!