powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Sitting here watching Florida play, I see a lot of similarities between them and SP. Their line does not block too well like ours but their backs are good enough to make plays out of nothing at times.

SP needs to get intouch with SM O line coach,since SM will not need him until next year :roflolk: He is one of the best coaches in town,and he travels alone :unsure:

rhl, point well taken, maybe Grider needs to pull out some old footage on those guys and let them see how Wyatt would hit somebody,"ONE TIME" and they would know why he is always telling our boys that on the sidelines.

David Wyatt could still strap the helment on and hit harder than anybody on the field today and thats NO JOKE....IN THE MOUTH thats one of his chants at the games and believe you me that is where he would be aiming to hit em.Too much Xbox and playstation today they better get to playing REAL FOOTBALL or this season will not be rewarded with a Gold or Silver ball.they ARE capable but they better quit listening to all these people telling them they are ALL THAT.GOT TO GO PROVE IT EVERY SNAP OF EVERY GAME OR JUST STAY HOME AND PLAY X-BOX.its their choose just hope they make the right one

A friend of mine just made a good point! Fans need to keep ridiculous thoughts to themselves from here on out.....I'm including myself when I say this....This team obviously reads this stuff because every game they have been doubted on here they respond and play at there best....When everyone says this team stinks or is a muffin SP plays sloppy..Maybe that's just a coincidence but I doubt it

Edited by TrainTracks99

David Wyatt could still strap the helment on and hit harder than anybody on the field today and thats NO JOKE....IN THE MOUTH thats one of his chants at the games and believe you me that is where he would be aiming to hit em.Too much Xbox and playstation today they better get to playing REAL FOOTBALL or this season will not be rewarded with a Gold or Silver ball.they ARE capable but they better quit listening to all these people telling them they are ALL THAT.GOT TO GO PROVE IT EVERY SNAP OF EVERY GAME OR JUST STAY HOME AND PLAY X-BOX.its their choose just hope they make the right one

Well said!!! 110% Agreed

Comparing scores doesn't mean squat but looking it looks as if Coalfield has more fire power offensively...Good thing we get them without some key players! Haha :hungry:

I agree with RLH or Peg who mentioned if you played with someone that was up for a award it made u want to block that much harder for them etc..Problem is most of these kids today don't and want it all for themselves....Watch too many Ocho Cinco's and TO's....Jealousy creeps in and TEAM goes out the window....SP is becoming its own worst enemy many of these past years...Almost too much talent for their own good...This group isn't any different! They have ways won at everything so they take that for granted and lose sight of what matters most....I'm not the only one that's seen this...Sad part is that I have seen it the few games I have gotten to see so it apparently it happens on a week to week basis

I agree that this group needs to realize all the talent will not win another game unless they pull things together and start playing assignment football and focus on a win as a team.The Captains and Seniors need to get a handle on things like big Cody did last night on the sidelines at one point in the game.If the pirates can become one instead of ones we still have a shot at the gold.

A friend of mine just made a good point! Fans need to keep ridiculous thoughts to themselves from here on out.....I'm including myself when I say this....This team obviously reads this stuff because every game they have been doubted on here they respond and play at there best....When everyone says this team stinks or is a muffin SP plays sloppy..Maybe that's just a coincidence but I doubt it

SP will lose by 28.....hope that helps <_<

I agree that this group needs to realize all the talent will not win another game unless they pull things together and start playing assignment football and focus on a win as a team.The Captains and Seniors need to get a handle on things like big Cody did last night on the sidelines at one point in the game.If the pirates can become one instead of ones we still have a shot at the gold.

Bump.....People need to read this again

The thing i can not understand is we have a huge O-line compared to most of the ones in the past and they work out and lift more that then.So why are they getting pushed around almost every friday night for a half or more?they need to STEP-UP and play with some AGGRESSION and open up some holes that even you and me could run through.SOFT is what i say most of em are...YEA I SAID IT and i hope all of em are reading this cause they need to KNOW it....My sister could block better than what i saw in the 1st half last night.open some holes and then you dont have to run wide so dang much.I am CHALLENGING the entire team to STEP-UP this FRIDAY night and show these boys where you are from...WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!!!you take on a responsibility when you play for us.thats how it has been since i can remember and i played in 1969 and we won the GOLD ball.WE WERE A TEAM.we had Wigfall the best back to ever come through this school and WE played as the TEAM WE were.we did not care that he got all the PUB and HYPE cause WE were BROTHERS in a WAR together...so lets GET BUSY>>>>