Henry County vs. Ridgeway

RedSwarm10

I will pull for Ridgeway (certainly not those whining bluebloods from Hendersonville if they win).Likewise, the winner of your game willbe my favorite although I fear that this year's Maryville will be a tough matchup for anyone.Also rooting hard for our near neighbors Dresden, Milan, and Huntingdon.

GO BIG RED

Felt the need to explain myself. I was speaking, of course, of the Hendersonville High fans and posters,not the Beech faithful. The people I met at Beech were friendly, courteous,and accomodating. Their Coach T posters were equally nice and interesting. I have little regard for the eye gouging Commandos and some of their fans.One, in particular, railed on and on about our visitor stands( not very nice but functional )and about being assaulted by a group of shirtless teenagers with their faces and chests painted (lions and tigers and bears, Oh My!!) Go Beech and

GO BIG RED

I don't know that "making" this team is the exact term. Yes...it's an honor to "make" this team...however...it's actually a "showcase" for those yet to "commit" to any certain school..for those schools to evaluate the talent on each squad. It's little about East versus West and which side is superior. Those who have committed already have little need to play in this "showcase"!

This is a good thing for the boys to get more exposure. I saw a few in the lineup that were already commited and that made me wonder.

Let's have a good, injury free game. Rooting for the Patriots in this one, I'll be out west next week and would love to see the Patriots play. Congratulations Vandy for getting the services of Jelks, although I wish he would be wearing orange next year.

INJUIRY REPORT

Pulled muscle raking last of leaves! Still plan to dress out.

GO PATS !!!