South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says coach Vic and crew had better coach up the Pirates this week. The game will be won by the team that plays with the most heart and makes the fewest mistakes. That said, the Pirates have continued to get senseless penalties. The Pirates had better be smart in this one cause it will be a slobberknocker. OP jest ain't sure the Pirates can play 4 qtrs with the focus & intensity needed to win a game of this magnitude. Old Pirate says, "If" the Pirates somehow come together as a "complete team" they will make SP proud win or lose. :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

i come on here jus to let them know they got a west team to worry bout an the first thing they bring up is they can beat us by 21 i can already tell how the east posters r..

you are making statements much like Huntingdon fans were saying the first week they moved up to number 1. You should go back to your thread. We are facing a good team Friday and you guys have a cakewalk and you are bored so you are trying to call out GVille and Pirate fans and we are not ready, to look past the other team right now.

One of us will see ya next week, until then shut up.

OldTiger55, will you be able to listen to the game Friday night. I can tell the radio guys if I see them to give you a shout out. I think you know them pretty good.

I know them rascals all very good!! Them Williams boys and my family been friends for a long time. Old Pat and me done been to the gates of ..... well we been up and down a lot of roads together! I tell ya this is the toughest part of the year for myslef but being able to get on and listen I can close my eyes and see every play!

• Upvote 1

Now all you Region 6 fellas just be patient you'll have a chance in a couple of weeks so bugger off this thread. I am sure you've got a very good team to send to Cookeville this year but you know the difference? Chances are whatever team goes there is going to get there see all those lights and all those fans, and let me tell ya if it's South Pitt or Gordonsville on that sideline across from you I almost guarantee there's gonna be Blue and White and Black and Orange in the stands across from you boys! It's called tradition and respect and getting on a message board bumping your gums about how this is the year one of you teams smack one of the Beasts is just that Lip Service!

Now I'm already pacing, pacing and looking for something black and orange to hit! Come Friday night I'll either be happy as heck trying to figure out a way to get the skillet slinger to let me take off to TN for a couple of days or I'll be mad as heck case them dang Pirates done took our Gold again and then figuring a way out to get the old skillet slinger let me come to TN a few days!!