South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? Our boys dont need to see when we got beat by these Gordonsville boys. I hope Grider is telling our boys that this is going to be a real tough game. They have that Coen boy that is real good and is a Mr football. Im bet Grider will make that Blevins boy we have go up against him since he is a Mr football to. You think im joking but im not.

I would love to see that match up.........My money is on Mr.Blevins :thumb:

R82_defaultpaytonwatso12fe76.jpg

That Coen fella is a beast blocking too (as this feller number 1 from Eagleville discovered). And that Watson boy #16, who got five TDs ain't too shabby either. And that's just the tip of a big mean spear.

Tigerfan you won't be playing eaglville this week and that number 1 won't be suited up in the black and orange,so things won't be so easy this week.#16 won't score 5 td's either.As a Pirate fan I respect G'ville but have a little more confidence in this group Pirates than some.Dont be suprised if you see big mean spear caught and broke this defense will be a little more physical than some you have played.They know this is going to be a battle and so do the fans, the winner of this game will win the gold ball!!!!