South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Back at cha. Prayers going up for everyone to have a great Thanksgiving, and for everyone to have a safe trip to G'ville and back. It's gonna be a barn-burner. The more I read on here, and the more I think about it the more I realize these two teams are very evenly matched. I think it will simply come down to who wants it more.

Let's all take the time to thank the Good Lord for this great country where we have the freedom to play this great game.....and all that goes with it.

Best post of the year! Bump this to top...

A friend told me I may be SP lucky charm since Polk and Franklin we haven't played up to our potential...Last two games I got to see so maybe I will bring some luck tomorrow night....I'm not superstitious but it can't hurt...I just wanna see a good clean game...No Rain and not a bunch of flags and turnovers by either team...Probably asking for too much but look forward to seeing how this years version responds to the challenge

Hmmmmmm.......Ambassador and PowerP sound as if they have ties in the Lebanon area....Could Amabassador and PowerP be one in the same? :blink: Wonder if they might be South Pitt Sweatervests?????? :ph34r:

Lebanon is like my second home. Love that place. Several kin folk up there. They own a couple of great buisnesses up there. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Be thankful you can spend Thanksgiving with your family and remember the ones like our soliders overseas who don't have that privelge.

Key for the Pirates in this game: Score early and create doubt in Gordonsville's head. We cannot have a slow start! Hit em in the mouth, one time, and gash em :roflolk: You Gordonsville people will hear that tomorrow night, trust me ask any Pirate fan lol.

SP- 33

Gordonsville-21

So you are calling Eddie Moore a buzzard? Wow! South Pitt always has a former alum run on OUR field before big home games and plant our pirate flag. It is part of our tradition. Its not like they tried to come do it on your field or something. South Pitt gets some bad rap some time but they have a lot of great kids on the team and in the school.

If you get there around 5, you should be alright.

However, if parking is scarce, my house will probably be your best bet. :roflolk:

I live behind the school about 200 yards.

OK, thanks. PM me your street address.....just in case, LOL. Hope to see you there, I'll be

wearing my standard issue TC cap & Dallas Cowboy jacket.

Lore:Accumulated facts, traditions, or beliefs about a particular subject (or game)

Watching this annual Thanksgiving game I'm thinking Vic should have scheduled a scrimmage with the Packers in order to get ready for this Gordonsville team we are about to face.

Hope our boys are ready for a battle that will be added to the SP vs Gordonsville lore. It's your time to make history and add your name to the list of great players to have played in this series.

RoyDJ, let me ask you something??? Does your daddy know it's Roy Dillard Appreciation Day tommorrow in Gordonsville??? They got a whole truck load of Fudge Rounds and two whole 55 Gallon drums of Hot Chocolate!

Now for your question we got us a whole mess of big boys that gonna try and knock a hole in that Pirate Ship and send her down to Davey Jones Locker. Now as far as our QB he sure can run but when he decides to he can sling it too! As far as RB we got us several and behind that bunch of big younguns up front me or your daddy could run the ball!

Now let me ask you something. Is it true that Grider man is gonna go back to South Pitt roots and sit his QB cockeyed behind the center and snap the ball to one of your runners and watch him sail??? If that's the truth then he done bamboozled us!!

Well daddy will be glad you fellas are recognizing him but don't expect him to come forward and thank you that's not really his style

You could bribe him with all the fudge rounds and cocoa you got in gordansville or even what those yeller jackets go in hartsville out clan will be very thankful even despite though;)

Pienso que este juego será un juego bueno. Mi familia y yo serán venidos a este juego para mirar un juego bueno de futbol en el área mediana de Tennessee. Desde que vinimos a América, nosotros hemos disfrutado realmente de mirar futbol. En México nosotros tenemos el béisbol, pero conseguimos raramente mirar un juego de futbol. Somos emocionados muy venir al Instituto de Gordonsville el viernes por la noche.