South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Oh sorry pegleg that you drove all the way down to film our practices this week only to find we were in our indoor facility out of public view. I sure hope Grider reimburses you for your gas. That sneaky Marshall man!

I was outsmarted by a Moose.....and just kidding..he is a good man.. Edited by pegleg

The Pirates are not worried my friend. They are ready to come into Gordonsville and kick butt

Powerp, here you go with this mess again. You made it all the way to Friday and then post this bunch of mess. I hope that Marshall man is too busy getting his field ready and doesnt have time to see this mess you have posted. How many times have I told you we dont need to make this Marshall man mad? You think im joking but im not.

Powerp, here you go with this mess again. You made it all the way to Friday and then post this bunch of mess. I hope that Marshall man is too busy getting his field ready and doesnt have time to see this mess you have posted. How many times have I told you we dont need to make this Marshall man mad? You think im joking but im not.

LOL....fixing to take my boy to the field house, and this is a good one to hit the road with. Roy, you're one in a million.

LOL....fixing to take my boy to the field house, and this is a good one to hit the road with. Roy, you're one in a million.

When you get to Griders field house, tell him he better have our boys ready to go. If we get beat tonight, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not. Tell Grider that Coen boy is real good and he needs to make that Roberson boy and that Cole Blevins boy double team him.