Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Clarksville I'll be leaving at 9am to drive to Murfreesboro to drop my daughter off. Then back to my house in Smyrna. Then I'll be leaving Smyrna at 12 and going to this game. I'm excited for fantastic food(I hope) and some great football.

I really believe in our back up quarterback, he is really a great kid. I believe in our defense, if our defense can do what it knows how to do for 4whole quarters then I believe we will come home with a win.

I sure do love that team and my heart is with them. It's time to get win number 14 for our #14.

I sure hope our #14 Dillion Woodruff gets to see it happen this year. He did alot for us all season now we can do it for him. We are a team!

I will say if we don't win I will be on your side Maryville to go on and win state- just not without a fight first!

Good luck everyone

Good post Riverdale06.....Eye'm lookin' fer a tuff clost gaim.... :thumb:

Here you go folks, our local newspaper finally has printed a story about the game...

Enjoy!

Maryville paper pulls reporter away from swim team story to write a story about the football team...

WOW , This is a Late Breaking Story !!! Someone at the Daily Times finally realized there was a big football game about to happen here !!! These guys don't miss anything !!

I would have to think this game is over with before it began.

I Listen to the full Oak Ridge game and I was impressed with Warriors defense. The offense appeared to be solid. But I think Maryville may be a step above Riverdale.

Riverdale without the QB does not help.

East Tennessee is represented well with Maryville

Good nite sweet prince!

Rebels strike early and late 42-21

Still trying to stir things up I see ... If Riverdale wins , we'll congratulate them , and probably cheer for them the next week .

Not trying to stir anything up, my first statement is a fact, the second statement is an opinion. My team will be playing in the state championship game Thursday night at 7pm. I could care less who wins this game. However no one can deny the fact that Riverdale is more battle tested than Maryville.

Not trying to stir anything up, my first statement is a fact, the second statement is an opinion. My team will be playing in the state championship game Thursday night at 7pm. I could care less who wins this game. However no one can deny the fact that Riverdale is more battle tested than Maryville.

I guess we'll see .

Riverdale beat SIX 6A playoff teams, one 4A team still playing and one 5A team still playing as well as the #4 team in Kentucky in St. X. The only team they beat regular season that did not make the playoffs was LaVergne who finished at 3-7 but managed to defeat CAK.

Maryville defeated only three 6A playoff teams during the regular season, one 5A team that is still alive (West), 3A Alcoa who was WAY down this year and poor Knox Webb who finished 9-3 in DIIA.