Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

^^^hurt feelings abound^^^ :roflolk:

3rd person referal is a quirk. "power ranger" references is trying to be funny(and sad). my favorite thing about you is how seriously you take yourself, that's where the real laughs come. :roflol: :roflol:

you can't hit what you can't see!!! class of 85!!!

Lol no darling I don't take myself or CoachT serious in anyway...I have a life outside of CoachT...I was simply tired and didn't feel like being comical...I wasn't talking in 3rd person either but good try....U just enjoy arguing even when u don't know what ur talking about...Keep trying...Your better than this post

I really do feel like in a way our boys are approaching this like a revenge game. They are kind of mad right now, which I like. Ever since 2009 like OP said, all you have heard is how we choked in the 09 game, how our defense was soft and we got it taken to us, and how we don't know how to play real football. Our boys are fired up and ready to stop that veer! I would not be surprised if WC scored first. However, some teams have scored first then failed to score again. Go pirates

I really do feel like in a way our boys are approaching this like a revenge game. They are kind of mad right now, which I like. Ever since 2009 like OP said, all you have heard is how we choked in the 09 game, how our defense was soft and we got it taken to us, and how we don't know how to play real football. Our boys are fired up and ready to stop that veer! I would not be surprised if WC scored first. However, some teams have scored first then failed to score again. Go pirates

Team seems to have a good vibe about them...I will b shocked if we are dont play well