Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Don't see Wayne getting intimidated. Hope SP don't rely on that. If so they're beat.

That's what they all say. We actually had some boy's on the other team's we played this year that were afraid to go back into the game. I'm being as honest as i know how and people that know me know I am a truthful and honest man!!just like I say show up and you'll be a believer before long!!Seriously you all have no idea what SP football is all about!!I'm sure you can say the same about WC but the proof's in the pudding!!How many gold ball's or silver do you have? Case Closed!!!

SP line play on both sides was as good as i've seen it,after the first drive last week after we made adjustment's. Seriously GV line was probaly the toughest we've seen all year but like you said we whipped them bad so if WC think's they can line up and run at us,more power to you bc I don't think you can. Also us getting healthier sure helps.. If most teams would have done without 6-8 top guys for most of the year they would have folded there tent along time ago and been playing BB!!

Our boys played tough last week for sure! Boy from Gville didnt know what was on him! Big DJ made him fight for everything he got last week! They better bring it cause I promise you our boys aint scared! You take that to the bank! How is some of our injured guys looking so far?

That's what they all say. We actually had some boy's on the other team's we played this year that were afraid to go back into the game. I'm being as honest as i know how and people that know me know I am a truthful and honest man!!just like I say show up and you'll be a believer before long!!Seriously you all have no idea what SP football is all about!!I'm sure you can say the same about WC but the proof's in the pudding!!How many gold ball's or silver do you have? Case Closed!!!

I like this! Keep it coming baby! ONE MORE TIME!!! We are bout to make some records and HIT SOMEBODY!! TWO MORE DAYS!! Cant wait! Waiting on this all year! One shot at something great! I know our boys are ready

Our boys played tough last week for sure! Boy from Gville didnt know what was on him! Big DJ made him fight for everything he got last week! They better bring it cause I promise you our boys aint scared! You take that to the bank! How is some of our injured guys looking so far?

We're ok. Chubb at 75% is better than most at 100%. I think him and the Allen boy were the worst but besides them I believe everybody is as healthy as we've been at the first game of the season.

First off, I'm not a Wayne fan. I just enjoy watching football. Any kid that is afraid to go back in a game is not a player. And I do know what SP football is. I've seen them play before. They have a very good program, but Wayne does also. Number of gold balls you've won before doesn't mean anything to a hungry team. Like I said earlier I hope both teams bring their A game. It could go either way. That is truthful and honest. Enjoy your puddin............

also know as tradition

Yeah..I'll text troll and find you guys..will be with pirateMike and howiePirate..see ya there

lookin forward to it, i've amost got seven in the boat. :thumb:

We are as healthy as we have been since the start of the season... not 100% but better. If we play like we did at Gordonsville we have a chance. Wayne Co is a very good football team

can't beat that this time of year. :thumb:

i've watched wayne county on youtube, but it's near impossible to make any real educated assumptions from youtube, as i'm sure you would agree. even a whole film would be vague unless you had a good scouting of the opponent, which i'm certain vic has in abundance. west tn teams are hard to assess as a whole, the football is a peg lower out there, but anything can happen in 4 qtrs and if they've made it this far they deserve props. here's to a good game going down to the wire. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278