Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

i am an old Pirate but i want to say congratulations to the WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS on their STATE CHAMPIONSHIP win over our team.You are truly deserving of the GOLD BALL.yal played like a team that was determined to bring it home for your school and the fans...alot of our fans are still making excuses about this and that but believe you me they REALLY know inside that we were out played and out coached in this game.we had no answer for the Rice boy all game long...I was part of our 1st State Championship in 1969 so i know how it feels to bring home the 1st GOLD BALL for your school.wish yall all the luck in the world in your future.our team (to me) played as if they were supposed to just show up and take it home.so they got what they should have got for playing with that attitude..again my hat is off to your team and community on the Big win.WAYNE COUNTY 2011 CLASS 1A STATE CHAMPS....that has to sound and feel really good...... :thumb:

i am an old Pirate but i want to say congratulations to the WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS on their STATE CHAMPIONSHIP win over our team.You are truly deserving of the GOLD BALL.yal played like a team that was determined to bring it home for your school and the fans...alot of our fans are still making excuses about this and that but believe you me they REALLY know inside that we were out played and out coached in this game.we had no answer for the Rice boy all game long...I was part of our 1st State Championship in 1969 so i know how it feels to bring home the 1st GOLD BALL for your school.wish yall all the luck in the world in your future.our team (to me) played as if they were supposed to just show up and take it home.so they got what they should have got for playing with that attitude..again my hat is off to your team and community on the Big win.WAYNE COUNTY 2011 CLASS 1A STATE CHAMPS....that has to sound and feel really good...... :thumb:

You are not going to be popular in Cornbread Capitol.

Edited by wingman10

My name is Adam. I am the ####'t baseball coach for WCHS. Let me clarify something. For those of you (including me) who come on here occasionally to weigh in and check up on what's going on around the state, I have no problem. It's those who apparently spend their entire day around what's happening on Coach T. If you have over a hundred posts about a single topic over the course of a few days, you have your priorities out of whack, imho.

Those of you from WC know who I am and what I stand for. And if you are one of my former players, you know I don't hesitate to call people out when I see the need. This will be my last post on this topic because I don't want to become a hypocrite. Blast away, but last time I checked, the whole coach t message board thing is for people to express their opinions, and im just expressing mine.

hey adam, my name is jonathan. i would like to say that i think everyone on here should stop harping at you and instead, should be applauding the fact that you have learned to both type messages on a public internet forum and even manage to assistant coach baseball all while being nailed up on a cross. you, sir, are an inspiration. thumb[1].gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif

hey adam, my name is jonathan. i would like to say that i think everyone on here should stop harping at you and instead, should be applauding the fact that you have learned to both type messages on a public internet forum and even manage to assistant coach baseball all while being nailed up on a cross. you, sir, are an inspiration. thumb[1].gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif

bahaha almost better than my quote

The Goat sez: Those crosses now come with wheels and wireless. :roflol:

Edited by mancoverage
  • Upvote 1

Too many injuries, too many hard road trips. This is not to take anything away from Wayne County they played a flawless game and seemed fresher. It could have gone either way but I think Wayne deserves the win in every way.

And this is why I said that SP fans would lose if they were the show. Are you smater than a 5th grader. You get on here and talk about our weak scedule and how we played crappy teams that Eagleville beat also and that your scedule was so much harder lol some people are just really dumb and ignorant and you sir are one of them.