South Pittsburg 2012

Roy Dillard

On the topic of South Pittsburg 2012 I can say we have a great future because we have always been winners and will always be winners. It's in our DNA. Some teams come and go, some even are winners for a decade or so and then it's back to being losers. The history of South Pittsburg football proves we are consistent winners. We win despite who may come or who may go, it does not change anything. We win with what we have because we have always had a group of coaches that know what it takes to win. We are The South Pittsburg Pirates known thru out the state as winners.When you tell someone where you are from they say yeah I've heard of your football team, they are good.....Not many others get that same reaction from people...think about it....As someone else said, The Future is Bright, very Bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the topic of South Pittsburg 2012 I can say we have a great future because we have always been winners and will always be winners. It's in our DNA. Some teams come and go, some even are winners for a decade or so and then it's back to being losers. The history of South Pittsburg football proves we are consistent winners. We win despite who may come or who may go, it does not change anything. We win with what we have because we have always had a group of coaches that know what it takes to win. We are The South Pittsburg Pirates known thru out the state as winners.When you tell someone where you are from they say yeah I've heard of your football team, they are good.....Not many others get that same reaction from people...think about it....As someone else said, The Future is Bright, very Bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pegleg, what kind of mess is this? I was looking in my 2001 Murphy Fair book and Grider only won 2 games in 2000 and he had to forfeit those games because he played an illegal player. I saw in my 2005 Murphy Fair book that we only won 3 games in 2004. I garuntee you that is a losing season. You think im joking but im not.

I drove by Griders field today and looked up their on that Sherrill mans pressbox and Grider has not put our runner up sign for this year up their yet. What kind of mess is this? I figured he would have had that up their by now. That Sherrill man is going to get real mad if Grider doesnt do this. You think im joking but im not.

LMAO at Roy. Roy just calm down and give Grider time to put that up there. He probably is like the rest of us and feel that being the Runner Up is nothing more than the first loser. As for 2012? Only time will tell what our team will look like next season. I agree with other posters though that the team will need some linemen to step up. I think the defense will be similar to what you saw in the 2009 and 2010 seasons. They will need to shape the offense around having 2 RB's and QB returning next season. Someone mentioned it and that is about 6000 yards of offense returning. Roy, it looks like we just need to find us a few big ole boys to knock a hole for our runners to run through.

You need to take your head out of your b_ _ _ <_<

Pegleg, what kind of mess is this? I was looking in my 2001 Murphy Fair book and Grider only won 2 games in 2000 and he had to forfeit those games because he played an illegal player. I saw in my 2005 Murphy Fair book that we only won 3 games in 2004. I garuntee you that is a losing season. You think im joking but im not.

that's not very consistent, there is more than just the years you put up there..

Sounds like some North Jackwagon B.S. If not, maybe someone should introduce him to Cody Walker.

You have to keep in mind that he is a 15 year old kid who ran for over 2000 yards and thought he deserved a chance to carry the ball... I think all of us would feel the same way. And in hindsight, I think the Pirates chances of winning that game would have greatly increased if he had carried it more... Thats not a knock on Little Man, who is a great back, but a compliment to the type of runner Jajuan is...

Funny. Never went to school in Alabama and never lived there. Has lived right across from your friendly neighborhood Foodland for over 10 years.

While he never went to school in Alabama, he did live there... His Dad's entire family is from the Stevenson/Scottsboro area...