Open zones, Privates, and Public Schools

Govolsknox

babs, your postings epitomize todays modernsociety, "well, what i'm doing is just a lil unfair, not real unfair like... (fill in the blank)." :roflol:

You aren't calling out TSSAA or it's policies though snowbaby, you are calling out the school. And you are specifically calling out schools with written out of zone policies when in all honesty they all are open zone under the right carefully orchestrated conditions....as long as the paperwork is properly submitted. Maybe policy should be changed but I don't see a multiplier being applied to ooz students. Maybe just outright ineligibility unless a hardship is provided. Would that make you happy? Just be more people moving to Greeneville. Yay I have an 8 bedroom house for sale that has 2 rental units walking distance to GHS just perfect for athletes.

You aren't calling out TSSAA or it's policies though snowbaby, you are calling out the school. And you are specifically calling out schools with written out of zone policies when in all honesty they all are open zone under the right carefully orchestrated conditions....as long as the paperwork is properly submitted. Maybe policy should be changed but I don't see a multiplier being applied to ooz students. Maybe just outright ineligibility unless a hardship is provided. Would that make you happy? Just be more people moving to Greeneville. Yay I have an 8 bedroom house for sale that has 2 rental units walking distance to GHS just perfect for athletes.

i love it when yo call me baby, bay bee! :wub:

just under 200 words to say, "everyone else is doing it." when they aren't. :roflol:

addendum; i never said i was here to fix the problem, i'm just illuminating an unlevel playing field. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

i love it when yo call me baby, bay bee! :wub:

just under 200 words to say, "everyone else is doing it." when they aren't. :roflol:

addendum; i never said i was here to fix the problem, i'm just illuminating an unlevel playing field. :thumb:

Oh yes they are in some form or other. You can call it hardship, change of guardianship, temporary residence or NCLB ...it's just lipstick on a pig. Go ahead and call out ooz...but don't cry foul when the policy change hurts everyone because if you want the policy applied equally then there will be many fewer "special circmstances" that TSSAA will consider hardship.

Oh yes they are in some form or other. You can call it hardship, change of guardianship, temporary residence or NCLB ...it's just lipstick on a pig. Go ahead and call out ooz...but don't cry foul when the policy change hurts everyone because if you want the policy applied equally then there will be many fewer "special circmstances" that TSSAA will consider hardship.

no, you can't cast a guilty verdict on every school in tennessee, you're painting the whole state in a very broad stroke, babs, and that's just asinine.

lip stick on a pig, indeed. except you think your pig is special and that it's lips are naturally that red. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

what's that address? i'd like to do some digging and see how many times it's been used on t$$aa transfer forms. :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Dang Barb. You Greeneville folks sure do have money. Only 8 bedroom we have here in Giles is the hospital.......... :roflol:

Dang Barb. You Greeneville folks sure do have money. Only 8 bedroom we have here in Giles is the hospital.......... :roflol: