Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

I was reading the Weakley County Press last night (yes, the same paper that has you 5th in the district) Didn't realize just how good you guys have been while Comer has been there. Pretty amazing stats, cant remember exactly but I think its like 167 wins to 37 losses. Congrats on that!!!!

Us Old Ones Remember The Pre-Comer Years....Don't Speak of Em...But, We Know What We Got In Comer...And Dang Proud Of It!...Thanks Hoser!

Sounds like the rebels are going to struggle in the future....hope not.

Don't think the Rebs will struggle as much as Dresden has a group of middle schoolers that are very special. We all know how that works out though. Our QB is supposed to move away and they will lose 6 or 7 kids because they dont want to work in High School. Hope it isnt the case because they really do have some talent right now.

Good luck to both groups the rest of the year!!!!!

I got the score of the middle school score at work this AM about 5 AM. Ouch!!!! Or as Dan Patrick would say...."eechie owie"! Moving along, the last time I felt this way about a Rebel HS team we ended the season in November playing SPitt in Murfreesboro. VolsandTitalns1 can elaborate on that if he wishes. But I really didn't think we had a chance to do much that season to say the least.

But for roughly the last 15 season's the Rebs were blessed with a special group of athletes that bought into the team concept and it showed. In fairness, all I will say is that it's up to the kids and the coaches as to whether or not the Rebs buy the team pride thing and take it to battle with them. It's gonna be a tough road and we need to get tough to walk down that road.

One good thing so far is that it seems the Rebs have left a clean trail with our opponents based on the well wishes and good posts so far. I will go on record to wish all our opponents a good and healthy season at this time. I love winning, hate losing BUT we are talking about our kids.....high school kids.....out there giving theri all for their team and their community. NOW, I'm siding up with 'ol Butchie on our annual "hoser hunt" but he's still not gettin' in my hot tub!!!! LOL The 2013 filming season is just now starting.

Edited by duckman38201

Well, as with everyone, 8 days out and I can't wait. You can't put much stock in a jamboree but from what I have been told from earlier scrimmages, the Rebels played much better last Friday in H-Town. They will get a good oil check today as they scrimmage Lexington. Not sure of the time. I would guess somewhere in the 4:30 to 5 range.

Oh and one more thing, the first radio broadcast next week will be on 104.7 since WHDM is moving their tower to McKenzie.