Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Don't always believe what you hear. New year, new coach, new team. Our boys played with class & with heart. Lost one of our big playmakers & our QB early on & still pulled out the win. Charger fans were pretty disrespectful while our QB was laid out on the field but we realize it's football & you'll have a few of those in every crowd.

I heard about Dresden not wanting to shake McKenzies hand last year now they dont wanna shake Westviews either I thought they had a different coach, unbelievable. Anyway Duckman above that you wrote you were surprised South Fulton beat Bruceton I had egg on my face as well for that one.

I was there. It was a good game and both teams did shake hands after the game. There were also a couple of kids from Westview & Dresden that hugged each other--- #34 (Lions) and #7,#21 (Chargers) during the post game walk through...it was by no means anything like last year's event. Outside of a couple of "missed" horsecollar tackles and a "ghost" offensive pass interference at the end ----it was a good game that could have went either way. Both teams showed a lot of sportsmanship and I was "told" wished each other well. It's over, it was a good clean game with very little trash talking among the players---afterwards, I heard some football players asking about the condition of the 2 that got hurt. I'm sure there were some fans that didn't act the way they should have, but there are idiots in every crowd or along the fences. Hoping these teams keep playing each other----good gate and budding rivalry now.

Also heard Westviews coach told the few (students) running their mouths while the injury was on the field to shut up and act right. Codo's to the coach. Like the duck said looks like our district will be tougher than ever. Dresden had the worse possible thing happen to them by losing the two we lost. Coaches did an outstanding job changing the game plan on the fly and I'm sure they will make the best with what we have left.

glad to hear what I was hearing earlier was wrong like I said I know not to believe everything but didnt have no one else to go by, I hope the 2 players that got hurt gets better soon, I dont know why people act like they do sometimes in the stands, peoples morals arent always where they should be these are just teenagers, trying to play for love of the game and for a scholarship no need for people to be rude. Glad the coach told them off as well. Glad there was great sportsmanship after the game. Wish both teams good luck the rest of the season and make it to the playoffs.

Mckenzie's biggest problem is Butchie.

Usually I just read everyone elses post but have to say that I definitely agree that Butchie makes Mckenzie look bad by the way he talks about a lot people when he's the main one I see talking crap

He seems to be very arrogant and ruins these kind of boards

Ok got that off my chest and will go back to not posting

Usually I just read everyone elses post but have to say that I definitely agree that Butchie makes Mckenzie look bad by the way he talks about a lot people when he's the main one I see talking crap

He seems to be very arrogant and ruins these kind of boards

Ok got that off my chest and will go back to not posting

Butchie isnt as harsh as some people and a great fan of his McKenzie Rebels, he is keeping it entertaining in my opinion and get people in their school spirit. Besides at least he comments on his team every week, nothing wrong with not posting but nothing wrong with stating your opinion on your team as well.