New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

I have to say I am somewhat shocked that MC made a good hire. I know that Zig is a good guy but I was worried that others(there is really only one other involved) may mess this up. Good Job Zig. Love the Wing-T, like the Enfield 303, it was always my weapon of choice.

[/quote

Who in the world could that Be lol...

:popcorneater:

Mike what are you waiting on to hear? Keep eating your popcorn because there is nothing out there that the powers to be dont know. Lake County made a decision and the Coach respects it and has moved on. Your dear friend Mr. Griffith must not of had any problems with the reasons he was not retained in Lake County or he would not be hear. Good luck to your boys this year in baseball. Welcome to Marion County Coach Mac.

Has Mac met with coaches and players yet? Whats the vibe

Yes, He has been to workouts and I know he has meet with coaches. I dont know when he will be at the school full time. Probably after Christmas break. The kids that I have talked to like what he has to say and are really excited. Only time will tell if he can get these boys to play to a high level.