2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Bruh you don't know how stupid you sound.

BRUH???? What the crap!?! I dont know about you BRAH but they need to get their head outta their butt and HIT SOMEBODY!!! YOU AINT GOT YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! GOTTA GETCHA MIND RIGHT!!! This is where it starts!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!! Anybody thats watched these boys so far knows they are capable of much more but for whatever reason they are playing soft...HIT SOMEBODY!!! You boys can do it if you get serious about it! Big Cohon boy from Gordonsville will eat some of our boys for breakfast if we dont learn how to HIT SOMEBODY!!! Hello!!! WAKE UP BRAH!! It aint basketball season anymore

The young lads on the south end of the valley will once again have several young lads capable of achieving legend status. Going through my notes from last season, I see that #2 and #6 were both very close to achieving legend status during the 2011 season. I believe these young lads as well as other ones have a better than average chance of becoming members of the living legend club and achieving that elusive legend status during the 2012 season. With a living legend coach that continues to walk the sidelines, the pirates once again should prove to be a worthy opponent for the teams in the sequatchie valley. These young lads came up just short last season and will need to continue to work hard to achieve that goal for next season. I look forward to gracing all of you people with my presence during the jamboree this fall. I have been very busy with various speaking engagements over the winter months. I now have a little bit of time to take my yearly, spring tour around the area. I will be keeping a watchful eye on the young lads performance during the annual sequatchie valley jamboree. Until then I hope the young lads keep working to achieve legend status.

Guest Purplepastry

I look forward to gracing all of you people with my presence during the jamboree this fall.

The Organic Myth will once again be gracing us with his nocturnal emissions. He has an excellent chance, as do others in the valley, of attaining jenius status. Now that he has thrown his neighbor under the bus he will seek others to harass with threats of his recognition.

The young lads on the south end of the valley will once again have several young lads capable of achieving legend status. Going through my notes from last season, I see that #2 and #6 were both very close to achieving legend status during the 2011 season. I believe these young lads as well as other ones have a better than average chance of becoming members of the living legend club and achieving that elusive legend status during the 2012 season. With a living legend coach that continues to walk the sidelines, the pirates once again should prove to be a worthy opponent for the teams in the sequatchie valley. These young lads came up just short last season and will need to continue to work hard to achieve that goal for next season. I look forward to gracing all of you people with my presence during the jamboree this fall. I have been very busy with various speaking engagements over the winter months. I now have a little bit of time to take my yearly, spring tour around the area. I will be keeping a watchful eye on the young lads performance during the annual sequatchie valley jamboree. Until then I hope the young lads keep working to achieve legend status.

derek-dooley-o-1.gif

Im going to skip over the bs in this thread and ask who are we scrimmaging this spring? I usually get filled in after the spring how it went but last year since baseball did so well there was still lots of questions...Any chance baseball guys get back in time for the scrimmage? Ive been out of the loop since seasons end and although I dont expect much from this years team I do think with some breaks and if new faces step up we can get back to the Semi's....PirateMike do the honors and fill me in...Lots of new Gumps have came aboard on here since I last visited

Guest Purplepastry

Im going to skip over the bs in this thread and ask who are we scrimmaging this spring?

This explains your lack of proof reading

Im going to skip over the bs in this thread and ask who are we scrimmaging this spring? I usually get filled in after the spring how it went but last year since baseball did so well there was still lots of questions...Any chance baseball guys get back in time for the scrimmage? Ive been out of the loop since seasons end and although I dont expect much from this years team I do think with some breaks and if new faces step up we can get back to the Semi's....PirateMike do the honors and fill me in...Lots of new Gumps have came aboard on here since I last visited

Scrimmage is Thursday Night against North Sand Mountain. Baseball players will not be playing. They are hosting the Region Championship Game tonight and will be playing in the Sectionals Friday night for a birth in the State Tournament.

Old Pirate heard rumors SP may get a couple of youngons tired of losing from up the road. Parents reportedly looking to move so youngons can play @ The Speedway

No parent in their right mind would let their child go to the dump 10 miles down the road I understand that you guys have no talent left at that school and you guys are hoping to get some of the talent Marion County has but that's probably not gonna happen

• Upvote 2