Patton vs Charlie?

JSamson7

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are I have NO IDEA who and what you are talking about. Also I do not know the other 'site' you reference. <_<

The title is self explanatory. Is Charlie High a better QB than Patton Robinnette? Since Maryville gave your school a beat down in the last few play off match ups, I would imagine you would say Patton is the better QB...

BTW - The other site is GVX247

If you swapped height and kept everything else the same, Charlie is one of the top 5 QBs in the country in his class and Patton is "focusing on academics" in college. I, for one, was never very impressed with Robinette this season outside of his running ability but I guess thats what happens when you get to watch Charlie High every week...

They are both very good qbs. Dont know which one will grade out best. To say that charlie is not in the same league with patton, I do not agree with. I agree with the last post, if charlie grows 3 or 4 inches. The sky is the limit. The dude is lazor accurate, he can make all the throws, and he is brillant on the football feild.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How tall is Charlie High?

In response to the OP, I came away from championship weekend more impressed with High than I was with Robinette. Patton seemed to be the better all-around athlete, but Charlie "wowed" me more with his passing ability.

It's hard to make a final judgement based off of one game, but that was my impression.

If you swapped height and kept everything else the same, Charlie is one of the top 5 QBs in the country in his class and Patton is "focusing on academics" in college. I, for one, was never very impressed with Robinette this season outside of his running ability but I guess thats what happens when you get to watch Charlie High every week...

Lol , whatever man , you definitely didn't see Robinette very much then last year . Ask Catholic what they thought about him .

I remember a guy like that: IF he had been a few inches taller; IF he had been quite a bit heavier; If he had been a little stronger; IF he had been a little meaner; IF he had been more of a leader; IF he had been a little tougher; IF he had worked harder; IF he had been a little smarter...

THEN he would have been as good as some other players out there. BTW...that guy was me! :blush:

Yeah, murvil's qb was not that impressive last year. Are you kidding me? He was the best player on the field in every game they played in last year (except the last one - IMO). And that was playing with the "big boys". :bored:

According to what offense they are in, I don't think Quarles could find a better QB than Robinette to run his system. On the other hand, I don't think Robinette could go over to CAK and be as successful as High was, running Bradley's system.

I have been much more impressed the last two years with Robinette's running ability than I was with his throwing. I personally think Burnette was a much better throwing QB than Robinette.

If you are simply looking from a college standpoint, I think High has more upside. The question for high is "will anyone give him a shot" with his height? The only time I saw High play was the state championship game, but he made all the right decisions and made some nice throws, and he has a another year to grow and get stronger, so this year he should really be lights out.

Pattons numbers don't do him justice. Most games he played a half a game and against better competition. When you can run it down people throats like Maryville could with that O Line why throw the ball? He was an Elite 11 QB so people that think he can't throw the ball must know better than some of the best QB coaches in the nation.

High Is a great QB but Patton will fit into more QB systems than High will.