Farragut vs Dobyns-Bennett 6A

ArtVandalay

And I bet that it will be absolutely correct, when he does!!!

Thats absolutely 100% correct to be exact. The 100% correct WaCohuh.pngJaCo 6A poll doesn't come out until after the first games are played after week "1". Any poll that comes out before then is bogus and mearly a guess as they have no important data to go by.

Hey, I would start Murphy with that size.... he will be out there a bunch. DB Home side hit the officially sold out today. Remaining available tickets went on sale this morning and by 10AM they had about 50 seats available,around the 10 yd line, and there were people in line for those. That is the first time the entire home side has sold out.

WaCo...shouldn't you have a Top 10 out about now?

I'm sure Farragut will have plenty of room for the folks comin over from GC Friday night. If not I'll be behind the fence in the end zone. I'm ready to see some football.

Yep, Clark will be a hoot on Friday...I am really interested in hearing Stacy Carter on Thursday to see what he thinks about the Toppers this year and their chances against Greeneville.

How far has CoachT slipped? It is down to a water cooler whisper compared to 4-5-10 years ago. There has been what, 1 true Farragut fan make a post on this string? Even the Southers have quit on us. My guess is that Maryville followed by DB and Oak Ridge have by far and away the most fans making posts on here and even those are way down from the past.

Anyway....2 days till kick-off. I think the Indians will be ready to go and I am going to say they put up close to 400 yards offense on the Admirals Defense.

Roll Tribe Roll

How far has CoachT slipped? It is down to a water cooler whisper compared to 4-5-10 years ago. There has been what, 1 true Farragut fan make a post on this string? Even the Southers have quit on us. My guess is that Maryville followed by DB and Oak Ridge have by far and away the most fans making posts on here and even those are way down from the past.

I agree Mr. Vandaley of Vandaly Industries. I'm hoping it's just a week 0 thing.

SweetScience claims that FHS has SEC caliber OL??? Just because somebody's daddy claims that his son has offers doesn't mean that it's true. Let's do the math, its the start of the Senior season for 3-4 of the FHS OL, not one of them has scholarship offers from any institution, let alone the SEC. Any player with SEC caliber ability has offers starting in their Junior year, not after their Senior season. The FHS OL is certainly big but they don't have a single player who has any future collegiate potential.

SweetScience claims that FHS has SEC caliber OL??? Just because somebody's daddy claims that his son has offers doesn't mean that it's true. Let's do the math, its the start of the Senior season for 3-4 of the FHS OL, not one of them has scholarship offers from any institution, let alone the SEC. Any player with SEC caliber ability has offers starting in their Junior year, not after their Senior season. The FHS OL is certainly big but they don't have a single player who has any future collegiate potential.

I didnt remember them being dominant against DB's D-Line in last years season opener....DB returns most of that front less Justin "All Day" Long. And that was #74 Nick Sensabaugh's 1st start, he is a vetran now and darn good nose gaurd with size and strength 6-2 295. Sensabaugh and Gilliam will control the line in about every game they play in this year.

Roll Tribe Roll

Well, i may have gone overboard just a bit when saying he is an SEC talent, but he has received attention from SEC schools. And don't be surprised if he picks up a few offers.

http://footballrecruiting.Unapproved Website/content.asp?CID=1380506