Signal Mountain @ Tyner

MountainTroll

Recon WaterBaby took Old Pirate's advise and shut the pie hole. Ain't heard a peep out of him lately. Figure he was right thou about the "Shock & Awe", dad burnit OP certainly is confused!

After them last 2 losses, he may be wishin' he was a Pirate. At least he'd have a garunteed shot at some hardware this year. :thumb:

Edited by TCstinger

Guest Purplepastry

Jasper thinks they a pretty good now maybe you could borrow some of their players. It worked for Boyd a few years back.

No, you think we're pretty good. Can't get us off your mind, obsessed. Your a Marion County stalker, ya creeper.

Guest Purplepastry

Don't you Jasper boys mess around and lose to Whiwuhl this week. That would be down right dissapointing.

I would feel the same if yall stumbled against LV, so tell them to be careful.

Go compare hoss and answer the question rather than doing a side step with your little cartoon.

I didn't see no question in yer comment, hoss, just a blatant fabricated lie. icon_evil.gif

I know every kid on our roster. Whereas yer just a senile old fart, livin' hundreds of miles away, who wouldn't recognize a current Pirate player if you passed 'em on the street.

You might want to put some cold witch hazel on them things, and they might draw back up inside and stop itchin' and bleedin' so bad.

ibvq1l.gif