Greenback vs Wartburg

orngnblk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Greenback. Sure is quiet in Wartburg, Hogg and buddies sleep in?

No they're not sleeping in, they got their mouths shut by greenback & their girl kicker icon_lol.gif I'm glad to see her having such success. Heck I bet she could start at Fulton or AE, they'd probably love to have her.

Edited by crow

Well we got beat by a much better team than us. We have some issues to get figured out and then we will get on a roll. They were a whole lot better than I thought. I was too embarrassed to come down to the scoreboard after the game. But I definitely think you all are the best team we will play all season. The only problem I have with the game the other night was why was Greenback throwing the football up 41-8 late in the game?

Well we got beat by a much better team than us. We have some issues to get figured out and then we will get on a roll. They were a whole lot better than I thought. I was too embarrassed to come down to the scoreboard after the game. But I definitely think you all are the best team we will play all season. The only problem I have with the game the other night was why was Greenback throwing the football up 41-8 late in the game?

All the starters were pulled. I am guessing the coaches want to get some of the backups some real playing time.

We pulled our starters THINKING wartburg would pull theirs,then they go 50 yrds for a score on our 2nd and 3rd string D,So second string O put it in the air.Takes a big dog to say what you just did.Hope you all stay healthy!

I dont know what to think...our offense is horrible our defense is worse!!! If we would start paying our coaches what they are worth, maybe we would be able to keep quality coaches here!! Im not blaming it all on Brawner its the assistants jobs to prepare the kids as well. I drove to Greenback and that was a long ride home.

At least we play Oakdale this week.

good luck to Greenback the rest of the way.