GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

I just find it comical that two weeks ago (with the exception of BVDevil) you couldn't find a Greenfield fan with a search warrant.

Now they win one game and you have to beat them off of you.

Reminds me of Colts fans that have put all of their swag in garage sales all over the state of Tennessee.

As far as class goes, I try to stay out of that argument...It's too subjective and some people's feeling get hurt more often than others.

barb, you are one of the biggest pot stirrers on here, but even you know that you are not quick enough for me.

Now go make me a sammich.

FYP...lol

I will go on the record to say Alcoa rolls

Two Division III (recruiting allowed and not punished and no multilpier added) will square off in this matchup. Not to see wether Kids from Greeneville or if kids from Alcoa can win but to see which program can grease the wheels and poles at the T$$AA to lettheir program recruit the most. Alcoa held/payed for the top spot for a decade but the last 2 years its seem that Greenville has learned to curl the T$$AA's toes even harder. That and they didn't even schedule Alcoa until they started sucking. Let the Great Scratching Bowl begin!!!!!!

Two Division III (recruiting allowed and not punished and no multilpier added) will square off in this matchup. Not to see wether Kids from Greeneville or if kids from Alcoa can win but to see which program can grease the wheels and poles at the T$$AA to lettheir program recruit the most. Alcoa held/payed for the top spot for a decade but the last 2 years its seem that Greenville has learned to curl the T$$AA's toes even harder. That and they didn't even schedule Alcoa until they started sucking. Let the Great Scratching Bowl begin!!!!!!

I think you're just riled that HCBE won't let Sissy Mtn up their ante...Maybe ya'll should secede from Hamilton County and form your own system. Then yall can throw that magical "geographic territory" lasso around any player you want. Of course you will need to hire someone to fill out the paperwork.

I think you're just riled that HCBE won't let Sissy Mtn up their ante...Maybe ya'll should secede from Hamilton County and form your own system. Then yall can throw that magical "geographic territory" lasso around any player you want. Of course you will need to hire someone to fill out the paperwork.

We're goin' Division IV, Oz with no tuition. icon_e_surprised.gif

If you think calling people hay seeds and telling them to get on their mules and come to the big city is classy then you don't have very high standards...

I have very high standards look at the School i send my son to and not to mention my wife. And when we traveled to BFE to play last year we drove our horse and buggys with big 20inch rims and loud speakers......................... CHoo chOO

You can attempt to think all you want just like you can attempt to breath under water, but you weren't born with the ability to do either.

That lasso move sounds like it's right out of yalls own personal Division III playbook. Now go on and tell me how yall's cheating is legal for yall and illegal for anyone else.

Edited by Waterboy96