GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

Fellers eye fed momma down att El Jimmy Doors and she give me a yard pass two go watch this gaim....Bee Cee and APB haid us set-up on tha porch inn a big ez cheer....Eye then sed thair and gott a compleementree baik rub...And mett Eff5seakshelltur.......cool.png

Az fer az tha gaim wint....onlee one werd comes two mind ....Dommy-Nayshun.......Hit wuz bigg boy footbawl out thair....

I eight sum extree Biscuts'n gravee fur u n momaSTARS hungry.gif

Jumping the gun a little? I haven't read any haters yet.

oh just one so far maybe, but they'll come..if not tonight, they'll be here....lol....this was a horrible showing...give all the credit to alcoa, they came, they saw and they busted heads and our boys just didnt get up off the mat. pretty simple from my stand point. if anyone else saw it different please explain it to me.

DITTO! it was fun hanging with BVD...Batman......ARMY, and other Green Devil fans!

Best of luck Greeneville!

Same here guys,you have a really great team and something to be very proud of down there.I enjoy talking football and meeting the other coacht members when I get the chance.Best of luck this year guys,even though as I told you before the game,I don't see anyone keeping you from another championship.

ok, never let it be said im not willing to eat crow for HS football games as well...congrats Tornados

I had to go to you tube to watch the video,probably just my computer.I agree,not a lot of highlights for the Devils tonight.Still,I like seeing teams go play the very best and it's a shame there are not more teams in upper east TN who will do that.Nomatter how far the Devils go this year,they will not see another team any better

Interesting stats for the game...Alcoa had 420 total yards of offense to Greeneville's 68 total yards. Alcoa held Greeneville to 3 total first downs. Two of those were on Greeneville's opening drive and the other one was with about 3 mins to go in the game when they went for it on 4th down inside thier own 30. Alcoa averaged 6.6 yards per rush attempt wth 5 rushing touchdowns. Alcoa passing was 7 for 7 for about 170 yards. I still believe Greeneville is a good team and will head to the playoffs at a 7-3 record. All 4A teams need to remember that those 3 losses came against good teams because Greeneville will be a force in the playoffs!

We did not come to play ball tonight and the O-line got burned all night long and we changed NOTHING ! That's all on the O-line coach wake up and make changes where need be ! We where out played ! Way to go Alcoa . I am looking for some salt to put on my crow sandwich!

Very nice win Alcoa, a shut out is always impressive. Army don't worry, there's always flag football down at the "Y" roflolk.gifroflol.gifflower.gif

Edited by crow

Interesting stats for the game...Alcoa had 420 total yards of offense to Greeneville's 68 total yards. Alcoa held Greeneville to 3 total first downs. Two of those were on Greeneville's opening drive and the other one was with about 3 mins to go in the game when they went for it on 4th down inside thier own 30. Alcoa averaged 6.6 yards per rush attempt wth 5 rushing touchdowns. Alcoa passing was 7 for 7 for about 170 yards. I still believe Greeneville is a good team and will head to the playoffs at a 7-3 record. All 4A teams need to remember that those 3 losses came against good teams because Greeneville will be a force in the playoffs!

i knew it was bad...but WOW. is there a word thats bigger and better than Domination? if so, that's the word i cant find right now....when the teams were warming up, i stood over by alcoa and watched, listened and eventually worried for my Devils. In all my years of watching HS football, ive never seen a team to "appear" to be as ready as alcoa was for that game. Honestly, i beleive if you had put 22 maryville rebels, or heck maybe even 22 tennessee all stars in those Devil unis last night, the stats and score would have been the same...i believe 3 words were playing over and over in alcoa players and coaches heads going into that game last night... Knockout, Shut-out and All-out. ( ok so maybe that was more than 3 words, but yall get my drift) Alcoa wont play a more perfect game all year, but regardless, they wont lose another game all year. i beleive the one year hiatus is over. Heads up GREENE DEVILS, like i told a few of you boys on the sidelines last night...the end goals are still out there....and besides, "They only remember what you did in November and December" in HS football....GO DEVILS!

i knew it was bad...but WOW. is there a word thats bigger and better than Domination? if so, that's the word i cant find right now....when the teams were warming up, i stood over by alcoa and watched, listened and eventually worried for my Devils. In all my years of watching HS football, ive never seen a team to "appear" to be as ready as alcoa was for that game. Honestly, i beleive if you had put 22 maryville rebels, or heck maybe even 22 tennessee all stars in those Devil unis last night, the stats and score would have been the same...i believe 3 words were playing over and over in alcoa players and coaches heads going into that game last night... Knockout, Shut-out and All-out. ( ok so maybe that was more than 3 words, but yall get my drift) Alcoa wont play a more perfect game all year, but regardless, they wont lose another game all year. i beleive the one year hiatus is over. Heads up GREENE DEVILS, like i told a few of you boys on the sidelines last night...the end goals are still out there....and besides, "They only remember what you did in November and December" in HS football....GO DEVILS!

When I have seen Alcoa in the past,I didn't remember them throwing the ball so well.those passes just set up that great ground game even more.I don't think you will see a lot of teams running on Alcoa either.Greeneville had that nice pass to start the first drive,and throwing looked like the only way they could have moved the ball.Those qb keepers for Greeneville just got pounded on after the first drive without the throwing game.You hit it right BVD,I don't think many teams would have left Alcoa with a win,by the way they played last night.A great passing team from here on out will be the only type of offense that can put much of anything on the board against Alcoa,{as our Alcoa buds said,CAK}but enough to win will be a huge job.