Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys here it is,Lets try to keep it on point,we do not need to give the three headed monster any bulletin board material!Looks like a undefeated Greenback team heads to the plastic grass of GCA,can they hang with the Rams?Lets hear it.

Can't wait. Gonna be a great game. We definitely need to stay focused and play our best next Friday cause Greenback will definitely have a head full of steam and looking for revenge. I think that we may have a slight edge due to our schedule strength but I'm not gonna tell ya a lie and say I'm not worried about this one.

This game could be one of the biggest games in recent history for the Greenback football program...Greenback looks to possible be ranked #1(for the first time in 20+ years?) going into this game with Grace after Signal Mtn. beat South Pitt. 55-54. Personally I'm anxious for this game to start, but not to much about the result of it this time next week.

This game could be one of the biggest games in recent history for the Greenback football program...Greenback looks to possible be ranked #1(for the first time in 20+ years?) going into this game with Grace after Signal Mtn. beat South Pitt. 55-54. Personally I'm anxious for this game to start, but not to much about the result of it this time next week.

Grinback( roflolk.gif ) couldn't hold Sp jockstrap...Grace by 30 at least.icon_e_surprised.gif

Anyone thinking this game will be even remotely close is drinking the GB Kool-Aid. The Mak-Attack will run over, around, and through the under-sized and over-matched Keys. Their line may look fine against the powderpuffs of single A, but when they come try to play big boy football, they will find out how it really works.

GB's supposedly all-world RB could not even muster 100 yards against Cloudland. Little Mak will have that by halftime assuming Big Mak does not call off the dogs. This one is shaping up to be a laugher.

Grace by 24..............by HALFTIME!