Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

You still aren't answering my question. What trick play did grace run?

You must be bored. I am getting treatment like pastry, lancer and others get around here. I am on your side remember? I am probably going to check out Gordonsville again next week. It's either that or Huntingdon vs Milan.

Edited by TheAmbassador

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one of the toughest GBack teams I've seen. Great defensive battle on both sides of the ball, not at all what I expected. I thought both offenses would light it up more. If GBack stays healthy, they will be a force in November. I had a great view of the catch that was ruled out of bounds. For some reason, I saw the ball in the air and immediately started watching the kids feet. His first foot landed with half of his foot out of bounds, and his second foot landed completely out of bounds. It happened right in front of me with an unobstructed view. His first foot was very close to staying in, he needed about 6" more real estate and it would have been a great catch. Anyway, great game by the Kees and Rams. Both defenses should be very proud tonight.

They tried that more than once. One play I saw might not have been a trick. Grace looked confused on a punt and the next thing I know the ball was punted anyway. Don't know if that was planned or called. I was at the concession line peaking around the pressbox about that time.

Good answer, just checking. For a minute there I doubted your credibility.

Bahahahahaha wow you are pathetic! The only gutless one here is you. Hiding behind your keyboard everyone at grace knows who i am! I bet you dont have the spine to tell us all who you are.icon_idea.gif See unlike you i have some class you should look it up. Furthermore i am the biggest ram fan there is and im fiercely competitive. So please take your sorry carcass and crawl back under your rock you troll.

As I said earlier little Raven, I will be here long and strong. All you have ever said is, "Nevermore".

Great defensive game for both teams! I will say this about each team and this is my opinion only. Grace

Is not as dynamic as they were last year. The defensive line is down a little buy they play fundamentally sound and swarm to the football. The whole offense seemed to be built around #24. He is a special athlete but it makes them somewhat predictable. Lots of fine looking players on that side of the ball so use them more. As for the Kees the line is huge. #70 clogs up everything in the middle. offensively it's #2. He makes the team go. Contain is the name of the game as the qb can stretch the field and runs well. Keep him In the pocket and apply pressure to force mistakes.

To sum it up IF the Pirates block up front and tackle better, we can beat both these teams. If not its gonna be a long night. See you both down the road. Best of luck!

So I have laid low on this post since the early part of it. But I'm going to weigh in. GCA was the better team. But I underestimated GB because of their poor schedule. Our schedule the next 3 weeks is cake walk and then South Pitt. This GCA team is good enough to win state. But we have to learn to finish drives with TDs not fumbles or 4th down stalls. We let GB hang around way to long. Guys if you watch the game I watched then you saw GCA run about 30 plays behind #62 and #56. They were ripping off 12 yards a carry the whole second half. GCA had 3 drives that lasted over 6 minutes and yielded no points. I made sure to personally speak with as many GB players after the game as I could and apologize for underestimating them and encourage them on to the 1a title. GCA will be in the mix but the mix requires finishing against quality opponents. If we finish drives last night we win by 3TDs. And that's no disrespect to GB. They had a chance to win at the end and to our boys credit they made a stand. They did that 4 times vs Anderson County. I like this GCA team but the Gold Ball requires much. Do we have enough?????? Let's go find out.

And for the trolls we dominated time of poss and had more penalties and yards. Besides one kid for GB held almost every play and only got flagged 2 times. Someone needs to coach up that kid and watch film with him. #2 is a fun HS football player to watch. Best of luck to GCA and the Kees.

So I have laid low on this post since the early part of it. But I'm going to weigh in. GCA was the better team. But I underestimated GB because of their poor schedule. Our schedule the next 3 weeks is cake walk and then South Pitt. This GCA team is good enough to win state. But we have to learn to finish drives with TDs not fumbles or 4th down stalls. We let GB hang around way to long. Guys if you watch the game I watched then you saw GCA run about 30 plays behind #62 and #56. They were ripping off 12 yards a carry the whole second half. GCA had 3 drives that lasted over 6 minutes and yielded no points. I made sure to personally speak with as many GB players after the game as I could and apologize for underestimating them and encourage them on to the 1a title. GCA will be in the mix but the mix requires finishing against quality opponents. If we finish drives last night we win by 3TDs. And that's no disrespect to GB. They had a chance to win at the end and to our boys credit they made a stand. They did that 4 times vs Anderson County. I like this GCA team but the Gold Ball requires much. Do we have enough?????? Let's go find out.

And for the trolls we dominated time of poss and had more penalties and yards. Besides one kid for GB held almost every play and only got flagged 2 times. Someone needs to coach up that kid and watch film with him. #2 is a fun HS football player to watch. Best of luck to GCA and the Kees.

Time of possesion went to GB 34 mins to 22 mins got the official game stats emailed to me this morn.Penalties GCA 5 for 43 and GB 11 for 106.you are completly wrong.We dominated time of possesion by 11 and half mins. Edited by orngnblk

When one team gets beat by THREE touchdowns, YES, that is getting punked!

What is it when you win by 7? I know what it isn't. . . Domination or "mercy rule" as you were blowing all week. Sounds like GB took it to the wire. For the future "state champs" to nearly drop one while "playing down" a classification, well I'll just leave you to ponder that one. Still waiting on that 10:00 pm blow out breakdown you promised.