Union City plays host to Trenton

BigSwo

Hyde is not even able to attend school yet., there is no way he plays anytime soon. Know for a fact he has not been in school this week. Don't think there is any secrecy just nothing to report at this time. Bottom line UC is even more beatable without Hyde and fully expect Tide to win by 14-21 points...just my opinion.

Now let me ask this....Do you think its the smartest thing to just empty all that "opinoin" right out here for everyone to see? Man you have the right to think whatever you want to think about our team but to just flat out spill that kind of info is ....forgive me careless. Just a thought for you.......think before you give your .....opinoin again please.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now let me ask this....Do you think its the smartest thing to just empty all that "opinoin" right out here for everyone to see? Man you have the right to think whatever you want to think about our team but to just flat out spill that kind of info is ....forgive me careless. Just a thought for you.......think before you give your .....opinoin again please.

I'm a little confused Swo. Are you bothered that he let it out that he hasn't even been back to school (if that's even true) or that he thinks we will win by 14-21 if UC is without Hyde?

I'm a little confused Swo. Are you bothered that he let it out that he hasn't even been back to school (if that's even true) or that he thinks we will win by 14-21 if UC is without Hyde?

Now come on GT ole fuzzy claims to be a UC fan but its difficult to get that from some of his posts. Im bothered by 'the not being in school' crap. Thats the first Ive heard of that too. So after second thought ole fuzzy could be mixing things up a bit. But I doubt it. Orangefuzz doesnt have much respect for our abilities against though competition and for the most part I cant blame him .So him picking you guys dont bother me.

Now come on GT ole fuzzy claims to be a UC fan but its difficult to get that from some of his posts. Im bothered by 'the not being in school' crap. Thats the first Ive heard of that too. So after second thought ole fuzzy could be mixing things up a bit. But I doubt it. Orangefuzz doesnt have much respect for our abilities against though competition and for the most part I cant blame him .So him picking you guys dont bother me.

If he is a UC fan then his post is more than a little strange. I'm not in the know but our team probably already knows if he is playing or has been in school. With the internet these days there are few secrets among high school kids.

Come on Union City & Swo. You've got a GREAT team with Hyde & a GOOD team without Hyde. Don't make this game be determined by one player. Find a way to win with or without him. We lost our QB & one of our big playmakers during the 1st half of week 0. Our coaches & players regrouped & found different ways to win without them. I truly believe we are better at this point because of it because the younger players had to step up & the players that are not usually in the spotlight got a lil of it.

If Lewis and Strickland only get 4 carries this Friday like they did against Dresden,its going to be hard for UC to score without Hyde because he want play. Lewis and Strickland should be carrying the ball more than they do.

I actually have some ideas on that but I dont want to share too much of that on here because Coach Bowling just might do what Im thinking. He has done this before. It could be very effective. But you are right if those 2 guys dont get the ball 10 to 15 times each we will be in trouble.

I actually have some ideas on that but I dont want to share too much of that on here because Coach Bowling just might do what Im thinking. He has done this before. It could be very effective. But you are right if those 2 guys dont get the ball 10 to 15 times each we will be in trouble.

We actually do a pretty good job of spreading the ball around to several people but if we had Hyde we would probably do exactly what your coach does.

Come on Union City & Swo. You've got a GREAT team with Hyde & a GOOD team without Hyde. Don't make this game be determined by one player. Find a way to win with or without him. We lost our QB & one of our big playmakers during the 1st half of week 0. Our coaches & players regrouped & found different ways to win without them. I truly believe we are better at this point because of it because the younger players had to step up & the players that are not usually in the spotlight got a lil of it.

Well 364 I appreciate the encouragemnet and trust me I still believe in our guys. I think we will be a force to be reckond with and I will even say that more so now. Its crazy to say I know. But these are my thoughts as the week progresses. We have believed our own hype and heard about how good we are and quite frankly have let that cause the" resting on the laurels" syndrome to take place. After our loss to Huntingdon we said "Its because the game was delayed by the storm" . At first after our loss to the Lions it was said "Its because Hyde went down in the 1st qt"r. Now we must find a heart. Now we must dig down very deep and find that will to win no matter what. If Im thinking right I will say that the coaching staff sees this as well and will beat this into the rest of the team. Im seeing more success with this now than I did a day or two ago.

Well 364 I appreciate the encouragemnet and trust me I still believe in our guys. I think we will be a force to be reckond with and I will even say that more so now. Its crazy to say I know. But these are my thoughts as the week progresses. We have believed our own hype and heard about how good we are and quite frankly have let that cause the" resting on the laurels" syndrome to take place. After our loss to Huntingdon we said "Its because the game was delayed by the storm" . At first after our loss to the Lions it was said "Its because Hyde went down in the 1st qt"r. Now we must find a heart. Now we must dig down very deep and find that will to win no matter what. If Im thinking right I will say that the coaching staff sees this as well and will beat this into the rest of the team. Im seeing more success with this now than I did a day or two ago.

Swo I like your optimism...your heart is telling you one thing while your brain is trying to tell you something else...evidently your heart is winning the battle. I would love to see UC win the rest of 'em....just have a hard time seeing that happen. I think best case scenario is for UC to get into the playoffs healthy and find some momentum...truly believe the talent is there, just dont have much confidence in the staffs ability to have them ready defensively. The veer has to be relied on to keep the defense off the field as much as possible because of their shortcomings.

Swo I like your optimism...your heart is telling you one thing while your brain is trying to tell you something else...evidently your heart is winning the battle. I would love to see UC win the rest of 'em....just have a hard time seeing that happen. I think best case scenario is for UC to get into the playoffs healthy and find some momentum...truly believe the talent is there, just dont have much confidence in the staffs ability to have them ready defensively. The veer has to be relied on to keep the defense off the field as much as possible because of their shortcomings.

Well you are right. I just cant let go of what I see on the field and inside myself know that we have the kids that can do the job. Maybe i need to be looking at the staff as you are and be more objective about it. Its hard for me as a person just to quit. Ive always pressed through struggles in my own life and did whatever needed to be done to get the job done. Im lust one of those guys who dont let circumstance change my attitude very much.Ive been through some personal nightmares, including the loss of a child, which was completely horrible, whcih is not a good enough word to describe the depths of torment that was. I still picked up the pieces and did the neccessary things to take care of a business and my family. I dont know man Im just an encourager and maybe to a fault. at that.