Maryville vs DB...if they advance

MLREB

Kingsport is already planning a trophy case display for the 2012 Gold Ball. It will be like a beacon on top of the school. Inferior and non-athletic players from all around East Tennessee will be able to see it for miles. It will look a little like the castle at Disney I'm told. Kingsport will annex more of Colonial Heights to pay for it. Maryville, you should go ahead and bow down on one knee if your clumsy players can manage that wihout falling.

rolleyes.gif

I'm donating the the beacon's power source thcapqcd6w.jpg and here is the viewing area kingsporttnpavilion.jpg

My one and only post on this subject. We have a good team, and I hope to see us meet, with both teams at full strength...both undefeated,... if we dont trip over one of the playoff games first. I know the atmosphere will be awesome, and think it will be an honor to butt heads with the best with our best. I hope we will still be on this thread in a few weeks.

By far,the best fast food service you will ever get.Not only that it 's not bad eating either

I'll vouch for Pals being some good stuff.

By the way there is a Maryville fan who posted to the effect that DB would like what they saw in the Maryville/ Farragut game. What does the Tribe faithful think?

My one and only post on this subject. We have a good team, and I hope to see us meet, with both teams at full strength...both undefeated,... if we dont trip over one of the playoff games first. I know the atmosphere will be awesome, and think it will be an honor to butt heads with the best with our best. I hope we will still be on this thread in a few weeks.

i

My goodness, if you all can get to Maryville in the playoffs, it may well be the highest scoring playoff game of all time. With the way you all are putting up points and Maryville doing the same, the score may resemble a basketball game more than a football game. Good job, keep it going because I want to see this matchup. What colleges are looking at Forman and Swafford?

Jake, I know Foreman was offered by Kentucky recently. I think he will get other SEC offers too. Foreman was a WR, DB, and a return man. DB's starting QB (who was a beast) broke something in his neck area or around there that ended his career during the 4th game of the season. Foreman stepped in at QB.

School Interest Offer Visit Recruited by Appalachian St. Medium None Auburn Medium None Chattanooga Medium Offered None Furman Medium Offered None Georgia Tech Medium None Kentucky Medium Offered None Middle Tenn. St. Medium Offered 10/06/2012 Mississippi St. Medium None Tennessee Medium None Wofford Medium Offered None

Swafford

Is still gaining attention too

School Interest Offer Visit Recruited by Georgia Tech Medium None Liberty Medium Offered None Tennessee Medium None Wofford Medium Offered None

<a name="latest_news" style="color: rgb(10, 78, 163); ">LATEST NEWS