South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

If SP plays the way they did this past week with no desire except for about 4 on the whole team then PC will envoke the mercy rule. These big country boys dodn't play around. Congrats to your RB also. Great article last Friday on him. This is a kid that has his priorities in order and bc of that he's excelling on the field.

If SP plays the way they did this past week with no desire except for about 4 on the whole team then PC will envoke the mercy rule. These big country boys dodn't play around. Congrats to your RB also. Great article last Friday on him. This is a kid that has his priorities in order and bc of that he's excelling on the field.

U couldn't have said it better....It didnt look like they played with much emotion or fire except a portion of 3rd quarter. The could get embarrassed this Friday if they don't get it together

Only if Miller Time all of a sudden becomes Miller Lite Time

SP has a very good program and can compete with polk every time they play KEYWORD here is "CAN" idk if they will just get the big head and get mercy ruled like 2010 but if they come ready to play it will be a close game like 09....and like I said its going to be miller time as soon as he gets the ball and he rattles a few heads ....then u will see miller time hahaha

My how the attitudes and cocky responses have changed over the last 3 years. SP went from King of the Castle to the winch that cleans the dungeon dribblings. This in deed will be a game that can go either way but if SP's line is as questionable as this thread reads it's gonna be like last time the Pirates visited, ugly. If not there will be potential for a great hard fought and tight game. But with home field advantage I'll have to go with Polk in the10-14 point margin.

Well I chose to not read the entire 100 pages of Boyd but reading last few pages and first few of these its obvious many of us are disappointed with the result last week. You should remember though this team still has alot of football left to be played and anything can happen. Like many football teams things are never as good or as bad as they seem. Obviously Boyd really just controlled up us front Friday and set the tempo from the start. Against a team as sound as Boyd is its hard to overcome mistakes, turnovers and field position like we did and win. We fought hard and made adjustments but couldnt recover from the 21-0 hole we put ourselves in in the 1st quarter. Im not sure if we will see another team as good as Boyd is on defense the rest of the year. They really make you work for everything and never get out of position. (Before I get roasted yes I realize Gordonsville is really good.)Offensively we made some plays but also made some mistakes and could never hold blocks long enough to set the edge on them. The coaches and players were and will continue to be prepared, I can promise you that. They will keep working to get it right. This team has the potential to win these last two games but its going to take a great team effort. One game at a time though. Saying we need to tackle and block better is a understatement. This week we gotta get that big guy on the ground to give ourselves a chance. Long drives take a toll on this team because then the same guys have to turn around and play offense. Personally I look for them to respond the way they should and surprise some people this week. Lets not forget these guys have been through this type of adversity the last few years